Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i would like
This is not my thread, so I don't want to hijack it too much, but I don't expect "Unconditional Love", "Emotional Stability", "A Humanitarian / Kindness" or "Financial Stability" in a boyfriend. There is no perfect guy.
I could offer a grown-up psyche, emotional stability as you call it, listening ears, arms, and a shoulder to cry on. Everything else is a matter of taste I guess. I wouldn't choose or reject a boyfriend because of financial reasons, unless I'd have to pay for him... I wouldn't reject a boyfriend because of his emotional issues, unless he's treating me badly... it's all a matter of how much you can tolerate.

I don't know what more is required to be loved. As the OP said, teenagers are in relationships... can they offer more? Sure, their bodies are more perfect, but else?!?

Aquarius Wrote:This is not my thread, so I don't want to hijack it too much, but I don't expect "Unconditional Love", "Emotional Stability", "A Humanitarian / Kindness" or "Financial Stability" in a boyfriend. There is no perfect guy.
I could offer a grown-up psyche, emotional stability as you call it, listening ears, arms, and a shoulder to cry on. Everything else is a matter of taste I guess. I wouldn't choose or reject a boyfriend because of financial reasons, unless I'd have to pay for him... I wouldn't reject a boyfriend because of his emotional issues, unless he's treating me badly... it's all a matter of how much you can tolerate.

I don't know what more is required to be loved. As the OP said, teenagers are in relationships... can they offer more? Sure, their bodies are more perfect, but else?!?

The post was a list of examples just random examples..

Not sure why my post is such a challenge to you..
The message I am getting from you is you do not understand the post..
You could have just asked me to clarify. .

Aquarius Wrote:"I don't expect "Unconditional Love"

Then explain the kind of love you want in your relationship?

Have you ever been in a relationship where your partner loves you only for sex?
Only because you're readily available ?
Because you make him feel good?

Aquarius Wrote:"Emotional Stability"

Have you ever dated someone that is emotionally unstable?
Someone that is unaware of his emotional handicap?

Have you ever been in a relationship where you spent waaay too much time picking up someone's ego?

Aquarius Wrote:"A Humanitarian / Kindness"

Have you ever dated a selfish person?
Someone that you know takes advantage of others?
Someone that steals ..?
Someone that uses you?

Aquarius Wrote:or "Financial Stability"
A man should be independent financially. .
This doesn't mean dating someone wealthy for your benefit. .
This could mean dating a gentleman that is living within his means.
I have seen way too many relationships end because of money..

Aquarius Wrote:There is no perfect guy.

There is no perfect human being..

I am glad that post challenged your way of thinking..

For the third time..
The list in the original post was just a random list of examples...

What does your list of requirements look like sir?

Seems to me the real challenge permeating this issue is finding ways to meet and interact with people. No one is perfect. You--and they--have to do a lot of shopping. We all talk of finding "The One" as though we could walk into a store and pick him off the shelf. Ain't gonna happen, guys.

How do we broaden the market? How do we find out who is out there?
I bid NO Trump!

Take a number and join us in the line. Tis a long one though.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

is it possible to be the things you would like in a bf?

i want a partner and dont think you can be hat you can be what you want in one, i think you as a human can one want as i do, i dont what people say jus wait as it will never come and if you look it wont and if you wait it wont plus i dont believe in it happening just for you as there is no answer but for me ad you i fucking hope something happens. Just as i do for all single people.

trywait Wrote:is it possible to be the things you would like in a bf?
Absolutely. .

The reason I injected these ideals into this thread was really to shift the focus on ourselves..

I used to sit and dream about the type of guy I wanted with very little consideration about what he would need from me..

Most of us think we'll get into a relationship and work things out along the way.. the truth is..some couples do it well. . Most struggle .