Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i would like
Well hopefully this will make you feel a little better.
Not being in a relationship does indeed suck.
But so does being in a one way relationship, an abuse full or simply bad relationship.
Few FEW people are lucky enough to have a good long relationship so basically it breaks down to like
15% lucky
85% sucky

Dont feel like your alone, many are in that same boat, just remember the right person is one in a million and if you keep looking you will eventually find him! So internet hugs from us, love from your friends and family and a cute kitteh to make you smile. stay positive my friend!
Cute-kitten-sorry

I think so many of us here WANT a boyfriend without realizing the reality of it all..

Wanting someone because we get lonely is natural for all of us .. but it's still a bit selfish ...

..We have a long list of "things" that we want in a boyfriend. .
But..
How much can we offer?
~>We can't offer love if we hate ourselves. .
~>We can't offer happiness if we are miserable.

Here is a test.. Everything that YOU want or NEED in a partner..
List them..
Example;

* Unconditional Love
*Emotional Stability
*A Humanitarian / Kindness. .
*Financial Stability ..
*Loyalty etc...

Now look at that list and ask yourself. .

"Am I that List?"
"Do I poses the very qualities that I seek in lover ?"

If your answer is no..
Or if you had to fumble..
Or if you really. Really had to think about it ..

You will most likely struggle in a relationship or complicate someone else's life. (And not in a good way .)

Finding someone to complete YOU.. or be there for YOU or to comfort YOU.. or to make YOU feel alive..or to make YOU feel wanted is a tall complicated order..
^^^^^
You have to be able to do those things for yourself FIRST before dragging someone else into the mix. .
(Having a loving person around to SHARE these things with is really just a bonus.)

In a relationship it's all about give and take..
But ..
There's also a slippery slope..

*If you are not giving..
*You are taking away..
*If you are not taking ..
You are not giving..

^^^^
If you can Wrap your head around all that .. Then you're on the tight path. .

I already have a headache thinking about it..

I would like to just be held by a person because i never have, people find it funny and make jokes about being single but when you have never had anything that is hurtful and also makes you know you will never get the thing you want and need.

When people mention the in depth things required to have a relationship it totally bemuses me. People start silly relationships in their teens and getting to near the age of a young man and not having had anything is awful. I wish i hadn't asked.

Anocxu, I am not so sure about that test.
I am looking for neither of those points in a boyfriend. I want to give more than I want to take.
Yet, I'm alone.

Anonymous, I totally get your points and wish I could come up with a solution. Just try to be positive about yourself and learn to express positiveness to the outside. This doesn't have to be a fake happiness, and it shouldn't be.
Learn to become happy just by yourself, and the rest might follow, but it won't without I'm afraid!

I just want a freaking man to be there for and he be there for me...
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

Yeah me too.
But I'm not ready for it, I've got to work on my career and domestic situation right now. I'd be far too distracted to be a good boyfriend right now.

Seems like i am selfish just wanting something natural

Aquarius Wrote:Anocxu, I am not so sure about that test.
I am looking for neither of those points in a boyfriend. I want to give more than I want to take.
Yet, I'm alone.

Anonymous, I totally get your points and wish I could come up with a solution. Just try to be positive about yourself and learn to express positiveness to the outside. This doesn't have to be a fake happiness, and it shouldn't be.
Learn to become happy just by yourself, and the rest might follow, but it won't without I'm afraid!
Your test is your list..

"Neither of those things"?
What things?

Let me clarify. .
What could or would you contribute to a relationship if you were in one..

What are you able to offer your partner at this point in your life?

Anonymous Wrote:Seems like i am selfish just wanting something natural
And I am probably more selfish..
What I am admitting to myself is..
If a partner came into my life I would have to change so many things about myself. .
Or the poor guy would have such a hard time keeping up with me..

With that said..
I'm making the changes..

We talk about boyfriend's as if they are "things..."
Not people ..

I am not trying to discourage anyone. .