Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
iPhone 4S pre-order
So who else has preordered the iPhone 4S?

I'm looking to replace my almost 2 1/2 year old 3GS whose battery life seems to be getting less an less and the touch screen becoming less reponsive to light taps, so I preodered my 4S White 64 gb version literally as soon as the website made pre-ordering available....5 days to go Tongue

Only technology you never touch is anything LG every LG item ive ever owned has gone wrong in a matter of months and been down to My fault which they wont cover whereas other makes its the product so LG is dodgy goods

I'm the same with the Sanyo and AKAI brands

I've preordered it and I should get it straight away as I renew my contract.

I've got an iPhone 4 so I am holding out for the 5, however I'd agree that if you have a 3GS upgrading to the 4S is reasonable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

I'm more of a Blackberry guy since I use texting and im services all the time and BB does it best.

i have a 3gs (its battery is also fading) but i think i will at least hold out a bit till the new year. every apple product i pre ordered has had issues so at minimum i will wait. i would have order a iphone 5, just dont like the iphone4 case.

i saw some dissemble instructions for the 3gs maybe ill replace the battery and case and hold out for the iphone 5

some iphone5 pre order situations have closed/ sold out here in the US.

my partner had a blackberry Storm and it was NOT as good as expected

pellaz Wrote:i have a 3gs (its battery is also fading) but i think i will at least hold out a bit till the new year. every apple product i pre ordered has had issues so at minimum i will wait. i would have order a iphone 5, just dont like the iphone4 case.

i saw some dissemble instructions for the 3gs maybe ill replace the battery and case and hold out for the iphone 5

some iphone5 pre order situations have closed/ sold out here in the US.

my partner had a blackberry Storm and it was NOT as good as expected

blackberry storm is TERRIBLE I know. Like I said I prefer blackberry mainly for the keyboard, it makes txting super easy. I really want the the new blackberry 9900, its got keyboard + touch screen but $$$ Icon16. I guess I'll wait a little till the price drops Rolleyes

From experience, the new iPhones (3, 3G, 4) seem to be half arsed and have issues that eventually get ironed out in the Second version (3GS, 4S), so based on history I would skip the 5 in the next 12-18 months and wait for the 5S ( 24 months or so).

I'm happy with my Samsung Galaxy Ace.
Which is like an iPhone 3GS specs wise. But runs Android.:biggrin:
(Couldn't afford anything with higher stats, bar the Motorola Defy, but i didn't like the sound of Motoblur)

I wonder if Shadz will get one.Rolleyes
Probably as he's due a contract renewal soon...
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so