Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
iTunes
So got really pissed off because iTunes didn't download all my files I purchased if your interested (2 good charlotte albums) emailed a complaint saying they rewend what was supposed to be a good evening... 24 hours later re-download itunes and check for any download available (wish i tried that 1st).

Then the album downloads LIGHTNING fast, normally it takes like half an hour to process the fucking file which I'm waiting for right now on Abba - Gold... so why the hell did that download so fast and I'm waiting on an Abba album?

Becuase, as i'm pretty sure the Bible says:

'And God said unto him, "Ye shall download thy music unto a programme that not be fit for purpose, and ye shall name it itunes." And the muso asked, "And what if there be any problems with thy glorious itunes?" And the Lord replied, "Ye shall fucking hate it, as it is well gay, innit." And it was Good.'

Damn! Some of my music goes live on i-Tunes at the beginning of next month. I assume that means no one will be able to hear it then!

marshlander Wrote:Damn! Some of my music goes live on i-Tunes at the beginning of next month. I assume that means no one will be able to hear it then!

now I can ask publically... and how can we find your work on iTunes or elsewhere?

Never used iTunes on a windows machine but never had a problem on a mac Tongue3

marshlander Wrote:Damn! Some of my music goes live on i-Tunes at the beginning of next month. I assume that means no one will be able to hear it then!

I agree with Frank, where on itunes?
if the 30 second sample's are good I might buy it Biggrina

CardShark Wrote:I agree with Frank, where on itunes?
if the 30 second sample's are good I might buy it Biggrina
Whaddya mean, "IF"? Wink