Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
if he only knew...
just went up through a drive thru-store here in town...

the guy who works up there is one of those guys who is way hot but doesn't really know it, which to me has always been way more hot than the guys who are and do

he has a dog that he keeps up with him when he works, way cool dog he just adopted from the shelter

I've watched his body as he moves, he's an attractive guy

tonight I was petting and saying howdy to the dog while he waited on me and he was talking about how they have been adapting to each other, and he was telling me she jumped up and scratched him just jumping up on him not knowing her own strength

he lifts up his shirt about to his neck to show me some of the scratch marks, dang my jaw about dropped to the ground but I had to keep my composure

just happened for a second but got to see a nice treasure trail, it was a totally innocent conversation he probably had no idea I was wondering if he knows as a straight guy the intensity of sexual ecstasy the different parts of the male body are capable of

sorry, just thought I'd share. Woof.

rover330 Wrote:just happened for a second but got to see a nice treasure trail

I call mine the Trail of Tears.

aw dude, your pecker is your friend...

until it gets a mind of its own, you wake up in a distant city with someone whose name you don't recall and no memory of how you got there

sorry, that was 20 years ago

I've cried many a tear, try not to cry so many these days.

rover330 Wrote:just went up through a drive thru-store here in town...

the guy who works up there is one of those guys who is way hot but doesn't really know it, which to me has always been way more hot than the guys who are and do

he has a dog that he keeps up with him when he works, way cool dog he just adopted from the shelter

I've watched his body as he moves, he's an attractive guy

tonight I was petting and saying howdy to the dog while he waited on me and he was talking about how they have been adapting to each other, and he was telling me she jumped up and scratched him just jumping up on him not knowing her own strength

he lifts up his shirt about to his neck to show me some of the scratch marks, dang my jaw about dropped to the ground but I had to keep my composure

just happened for a second but got to see a nice treasure trail, it was a totally innocent conversation he probably had no idea I was wondering if he knows as a straight guy the intensity of sexual ecstasy the different parts of the male body are capable of

sorry, just thought I'd share. Woof.

I love it when that happens.

Ive been around guys like that who change their clothes in front of me.
To them, Im just a guy. Only if they knew.....

Thought you had a good thing going with a BF???