Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ignorant assertions about women's rights from an ignorant outside's perspective
i think if u have an abotion because u couldnt be bothered to wear a condom.... Dont have children however if its through rape or something like that then fine but least be dignified... or have it and get it adopted

Rainbowmum Wrote:Amen to that , not to long ago I, was driving to work up Albert street , when this two year old child ran in front of my car, it shook me to my core.

I got out of the car and picked him up , asked him where mummy is.
He pointed to a house , that looked so run down , I walked over and the smell of dope was unbelievably strong , I made a quick decision to call the police and kept the child with me till they arrived.

They brought a social worker with them, as I was going back to the car , I heard her scream at the toddler" I should have aborted you you little retard."

My heart aches for the child. A childs mind is like a tape recorder. As soon as they can understand what is being said the remember what is said to them and it plays over and over again in their mind.

How terrible that this is going to be one of those things this poor child is going to remember. :mad:

I had a similar experience once, but I wasn't the one driving. The kid wandered out of my neighbors house, naked from the waist down, and into the street in front of a car. I was outside stripping paint off my front porch at the time and saw it all. And I'm the one that went into the house looking for the mom, who as it turns out was asleep.