Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ilovemypanacita!!!
Hi! I'm a gay female type person! Im out to pretty much everyone, but my parents are under the impression i'm simply bi and they sort of hope i'll change and i'll never be out to my grandparents, because they'd probably have a heart attack. Um...i'm in a stable relationship with my latina girlfriend and i'm going to ask her to marry me next week! Smile I came on here because there's not really very many people i know who are like me, but older. it's comforting to be able to talk to people who've been through it and know i'm not the only one. sometimes it gets tough Sad So...hi all of you!!! you can call me Lola!!! I keep hearing my name everywhere, so we'll just stick with Lola! Bouncer :biggrin:

welcome to Gayspeak forum... hope you'll enjoy it here... by the way, regarding your problem, don't worry... anytime soon, you'll get tons of advises from our lovely friends here..... have fun!!!!

Hi Lola! We met in the chat room. Welcome to the forum. Smile

you don't need to rush things... if you don't feel like coming out to your grandparents, then don't... don't stress yourself too much.

hi lola this is mike again welcome and im here if you need anythingConfusedmile:

ilovemypanacita Wrote:Hi! I'm a gay female type person! Im out to pretty much everyone, but my parents are under the impression i'm simply bi and they sort of hope i'll change and i'll never be out to my grandparents, because they'd probably have a heart attack. Um...i'm in a stable relationship with my latina girlfriend and i'm going to ask her to marry me next week! Smile I came on here because there's not really very many people i know who are like me, but older. it's comforting to be able to talk to people who've been through it and know i'm not the only one. sometimes it gets tough Sad So...hi all of you!!! you can call me Lola!!! I keep hearing my name everywhere, so we'll just stick with Lola! Bouncer :biggrin:
Welcome!:biggrin:
Aren't you alittle young to be getting married?:eek:
Well it is your decision, just make sure you have thought it all through.:redface:
Well if you do get married, I hope it all goes wonderfully!:biggrin:
We're here to provide support.Tank

Please enjoy your stay.:biggrin:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

I believe that if someones wants to get married, he/she should be no less than 25 years old.. just my opinion though

Hello. Welcome. Lola is one of my favourite songs Smile

In the Philippines, Lola is actually a term for grandmother.

welcome to the forums