Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
im new
hey whats up guys i just bearly came out of the closet and i just turned 18 well i'm hispanic 5'2 120 and i'm looking for a boyfriend in the corpus christi area so get at me

sexycupid Wrote:hey whats up guys i just bearly came out of the closet and i just turned 18 well i'm hispanic 5'2 120 and i'm looking for a boyfriend in the corpus christi area so get at me

Hi! Welcome

I've no idea where Corpus Christi is, so you'll have to educate my lack of US geography. :redface:

Anyway, how was your coming out? Fill us in, we like to know this stuff. (Well, I do anyway)

Quote:hey whats up guys i just bearly came out of the closet and i just turned 18 well i'm hispanic 5'2 120 and i'm looking for a boyfriend in the corpus christi area so get at me

Hey welcome!

Hello. Welcome. Congratulations. Good luck Wink

Welcome to GS Confusedmile:

well it was very scary coming out to my family it was at my cousins party so that means my whole family was there when my cousin asked me if i was ready to come out i took a deep breath in and stood up and told my family i love yall and please dont hate me but im gay and all my aunts just looked so shocked and all of them its ok mijo we will love you no matter what

sexycupid Wrote:it was at my cousins party so that means my whole family was there when my cousin asked me if i was ready to come out i took a deep breath in and stood up and told my family

Wow! At first I had to tell one-on-one. I couldn't speak to any more than one person at a time.

Congratulations!

Congratulations! and welocme Smile

Yes, congratulations and Welcome to GaySpeak. I too, like Colin, like to hear about people's coming out stories... Confusedmile: especially if it was well accepted. Corpus Christi, dear Colin is in Texas, along the coast, on the Gulf of Mexico, if I recall well.

Welcome!! I am glad you had the courage to tell everyone like that dude!! Awesome! I told my mum and she fed it down the family for me!!

Your lucky to have such a cool museum right on your doorstep!! All we got here in Dundee is a museum filled with fossils and then of course there are exhibits!! ( bad dum dum ching!) You got the USS Lexington!! Awesome! Tell us more about yourself dude!!

XX