Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
im new
well im a laid back guy i just turned 18 on march 5th i dont know how to talk to a guy im a very shy when it comes to talking to a guy and im very short lol i love shopping and going to the beach and go to the movies im very loyal and respectful and sometime i could be a tease lol

Hello friend, Xyxwave welcome to the forum, kind wishes, Ben.

sexycupid Wrote:well im a laid back guy i just turned 18 on march 5th i dont know how to talk to a guy im a very shy when it comes to talking to a guy and im very short lol i love shopping and going to the beach and go to the movies im very loyal and respectful and sometime i could be a tease lol

Well you seem fine talking on here as i do, but i understand the feeling you have as i get it as well! You seem to have some good traits which puts you in a good standing, but i unfortunately have no idea how to help you! If i could help you then that would be awesome as i would be helped myself!! lol

What music do you like?

Do you work? Go to School? Go to College?

What films you like??

Me personally i love going to the movies and the beach, however in Scotland the beach is only usable once a year if your lucky that the sun shines long enough for it to be hot enough :p

xx

lol but this is different and i love marey carey brittany spears and rhianna and Selena she my idol i love all kind of music but hard core rock but i think some rocker guys are fine lol and i am a senior in high school and my favorite movies are chick flicks lol and scary movies

sexycupid Wrote:lol but this is different and i love marey carey brittany spears and rhianna and Selena she my idol i love all kind of music but hard core rock but i think some rocker guys are fine lol and i am a senior in high school and my favorite movies are chick flicks lol and scary movies

Big Grin Yes its easy to talk on here! Nice taste in music Big Grin