Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
in love with straight friend
Quote:If he kissed you totally drunk, he may like you more than he wants to admit.

what do you mean... that he could be interesting on me?... yeah... on my dreams, if he were interesting in me (wich saddly is not the case)
why he do not tell me about his feelings and keep it to himself? I mean, he know I am madly in love with him and if he ask me if I want to be his boyfriend I will answer yes with no need to think about it.

why he could prefer keep his (hypothetical) feelings about me instead tell me and both be happy?

thnx,
XOXO,me.

if said hypothetical feelings did exist. not wanting to give you hope here, so please dont let my words give you hope as its HIGHLY UNLIKELY but he might not be ready to come out?

do not worry, nothing can give me hope about this situation woodchip50 and... not, I do not think he is closeted gay, all our friends are highly supportive and if they have no problem with me being gay I really do not think than a single person could have a problem by him being gay.

tnhx again

XOXO, me.

I'm kinda reading your posts with that sexy Mexican accent in my head and all I can hear is Manwell from Faulty Towers, I think it may be the time of the morning I am posting.......

I am with the guy of my dreams, But i used to and still do have feelings for a friend who claims to be straight. But now that i'm going out with someone he has started touching my ass, jokingly saying i love you and pretended to be drunk and because he is stronger than me, he grabbed my hand, and i tried to resist, But if made me feel his dick, it wasn't hard, But i'm not sure about him.

And i'm not going to ask him if he likes me cause he's the kinda guy who doesn't really care about people's feelings. And would make Up a lie that i asked him out or something. But he is really fit though

I have been secretly in Love with my Brother in law since I was 13. Now that I'm 67 I have learned to admire him from a safe distance. The sound of his name still stirs a tingling in my loins.Tongue3

OK, first, thank you all for comment, second... something happen today: he show me his new girlfriend today...

this is the novelization of what happen: (M-me; B-him; L-a friend; N-the girlfriend)

B-hey men, what´s up?
M-I was sleep, how many times I have to tell you that in the weekends I am nocturnal and do not like be disturbed on the day, why are you call me at 14:00???!!!
B-I need to tell you and lau something very important...
M-Is your or her life in risk?
B-no... but is important to me, please manny can you came here in half hour?... I am doing puppy face... pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase...
M-ok, just dont do the please stuff again on the phone... you know that creep me out
B-ok
(I take a bath, dress up... and came)
L-hi little M, you know what the moron want to talk to us so early I mean... do not we go out tonight?
M- I have no idea about what B is planning...
L-hope is something important...

B- hey guys... sorry we are late, we have no idea about the time
L/M- we? (and when turn my face I see her... a fake blonde with lots of make up)
B- yeah... guys... I want to show you my girlfriend, her name is nataly
N- hey, nice to meet you, B talk a lot a about you
L- nice to meet you too, I am laura
M-glad to meet you, I am manny
L- by the way, no matter what B say about us, we are innocent of all charges
N- (laught as alvin of alvin and the chipmunks)
--lots of talk about how they meet... bla, bla, bla and then...
B- well we have to go, we are planning dinner together before the party
M- is she going too?
B- of course, who is gonna control me if I take too much drink?
M- yeah I am not good in that right... (if his looks could kill... certainly I will be dead)
B- yes M, well, see ya
M/L- bye... bla, bla, bla
that night before the party:

L- if you do not like see them why are you coming?
M- because not show me means that I let him win
L-win? we are not playing wii M... you can not just loose or win
M-look lau, I am a big boy... I will be find ok?
L- do whatever you want...

I have no idea how wrong I was... they kiss, dance, have fun all night long and I just can not handle it for too much time, all that was a bomb and the spark that blow all the stuff was the song "of us against the world" of westlife that they dance, look at their eyes and share the most romantic kiss ever (yes, I was spying them so...); I left the party crying with laura running after me, was just... pathetic!!!!. was like: "M, can you see it now?, I am straight and have nothing to do with fags like you, I make fun with your feelings yey!!!!"

I WAS debastated but listen "stronger" of britney spears and cuddle with my pets help lots... B, N, be happy fucking together. now I am better than ok, finally I could kill, burn and bury all my feeling on him, I only needed a strong push and, was not that hard.

Hope you not get bored with this.

XOXO, me.

B seems a toss pot to me. Smile
i know its hard but aim for the gays Wink
haha!
hope you feel better soon!

yeah, I will be find, now the most hard will be explain to B why I left the party crying... I need to prepare a good excuse to not let him win I mean that would make the situation double pathetic!!!

i hate to change the subject but i have a wee dilema myself,

i wouldnt say i love stewart just kinna fantisys kinna thing. but am confused with him. hes the kinna guy who acts gay but maintains hes straight, like hell randomly come up n grab ur willy n make a joke aee it (lol willy what a funny word) or well be sittin in school n hell randomly jump on you or bite you or sumthin but he only does this to boys tbh, and if u do anythin bad hell chase u(hes fast) and pin u down (hes strong) and kinna sit on ur face like with the clothes on but his balls are kliterally in your mout, however another firend who we all suspect to be gay(lewis) he doent do any of that to him because he also thinks hes gay, what do yous think? gay or just an over active boy