Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
in love with straight friend
I think he could be a over active bi curious guy.

XOXO, me.

my next question then is how do i confirm that before releasing to him that im curious?

I have no idea, see what happen with me dude... I am not good giving advises with "possibly gay or bi straight guys" but I know someone here would give you a good advise.

XOXO, me.

well thats wt am couuntin oan :L coz am not ready to tell people a no unless a cn get sum :L:L how shallow i no but im 15 im allowed

ok, something HUGÈ happen and I do not know what or why but...

yasterday night we were at a friend and we were seeing friends the seventh season and like at the half, our friend laura fall sleep and the serie go on and close the end, when monica ask chandler if he want to marry her...
I start get impatience, so cuteness were killing me and I decide to play it all and I take his hand.. he just smile at me... we move on, he lay down the sofa and I over him hugging him the strongest I could and then he took my face and guide me to his lips and we kiss, YEAH WE KISS, and this time, there were NO drinks!!!! we cuddle I do not know what long but we stop when we heard "OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!" from laura, she was smiling so... devilish and I think he get in panic because he get out of the house very fast... so was his rush that forgot his backpack and this morning when I went to his house to return it... he look so... scared he just take it and close the door in my face... so in that I need some advice, I know he is into me but I do not know how make him realize it...

If I give him space... maybe he show up with another whore
If I talk to him... maybe he will think I am obsessed
If I put poker face... maybe he think I do not care
what could I do to keep the boy? I am really into him, what should I do to make him see it without scary him? is possible that he is only jerking me around (that is what laura told me because he could be insecure, etc.)?

I really need your help guys XXO me.

Hello Python
It is possible that you and your friend have had an attraction to each other for some time, but it is also possible that he felt in need of a cuddle or more and that you were the nearest thing at hand. I'm not trying to blow your candles out, but you are sixteen and at sixteen, it often happens that boys feel more comfortable with boys than they will do later. This is just a thought. The best thing would be to talk about it, about your feelings, about his feelings and to see if this is going to lead anywhere or if this is just a one-time-out...
Best of luck, whatever happens.

Btw, Pyton, do you relate to yourself as gay or bi, or not sure yet?

oh, and another thought... the saying is Birds of a Feather, flock together, meaning that people of the same mindset or kind tend to stick together and be part of the same groups or couples, so maybe this is one extra reason why he is your friend and you are his.

Robertson Wrote:well thats wt am couuntin oan :L coz am not ready to tell people a no unless a cn get sum :L:L how shallow i no but im 15 im allowed

No, sorry Robertson, shallow is not allowed at 15 or any other age, for that matter... Rolleyes but inexperienced is... So let's say that you are just lacking in that. Don't make a trifle out of things important, unless they are not important to you.

Quote:but it is also possible that he felt in need of a cuddle or more and that you were the nearest thing at hand
that is what I think when we kiss when we were drunk but now I am sure he is into me, this time the kiss were with no alcohol and mutual.

Quote:I'm not trying to blow your candles out
Looks like...

Quote:do you relate to yourself as gay or bi, or not sure yet?
I do not understand the question... if you are asking if I am gay, bi or sexuality I dont know... the answer is I am gay, totally into guys.