Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
in your opinion
what is the # 1 thing a guy can do to make himself look smoking hot and get noticed?

Him wearing the outfit he loves the most and having faith he is smoking hot.

A guy should be clean-shaven and have an excellent and cheerful attitude.

smile

(this post is not long enough so here is some pointless text)

I don´t buy anything just because it has a nice package, I don´t respond to obvious things. I pay attention instead on small mistakes, small uncertainties ... some uncleaned glasses says more then a fashionable outfit. What he drinks, what he eats ... how he acts...
How he act if I make a mistake - and I'm very good at making mistakes, if I want to know how someone reacts.
And for me these mistakes make him interesting for me.
Who wants to impress me with appearance or superficial stuff, runs into the empty ... The rooster crows the loudest lands as first in the pot.

It´s not ever the outfit what makes a guy intersting or nice ... best is: Be yourself, act as yourself ...

I'm tempted to go with Fenris' flow of thought, but I'd be lying if I said that nice teeth, a nice smile and a twinkle in the eye didn't attract a second glance.

haha for me it'd be working hard while being comfortable with their body... preferably muscle chub

I don't really subscribe to the smiles and winks thing, in a weird way I like a guy who looks like he'd kick my ass lol

and not a size queen but a bulging crotch always makes my eyes wanderRolleyes

In thailand, (gay) guys usually wear colorful and fashionous clothes with colorful accessories and for sure he needs to make himself look very smart and in the same time beautiful as well
for me it looks so stupid

in my opinion, I want a guy who always is on his style, no need to act himself for being so hot for everyone.
The hot guy for me is a guy who i think he's hot no others Tongue

Sil Wrote:... a bulging crotch always makes my eyes wanderRolleyes
I thought that was a given :redface:

That's hard. I think it varies from one guy to another.

Guy 1 could be due to his physical appearance.

Guy 2 could be due to his body language.

Guy 3 could be due to his attitude.

Etc.

That's how I see it. It is not necessary due to one factor only.