Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
introduction
My name is Tom, I'm from America, New York to be specific.
I recently came to London to go to Uni , I got a scholarship to King's College
I'm 19 years old.

I'm new to the UK, I like it hear and with what's happening back home I thinkI'd like to stay here permanently, I didn't really like it back in America, I sort of came here to escape.

Welcome to GS Smile

How do you like it over in the UK?

I recently started a thread about moving and brought up about moving to the UK (and a few other countries)... I live in a rural area in NC so I don't know much about living in a big city and so forth but I am curious about your experiences now being in the UK if you don't mind sharing.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Welcome to GS and the UK.

Please don't stay just in London as the rest of the UK is totally different, west country is the best part lol!!!

Welcome to the forum Confusedmile:

PS [MENTION=18789]artyboy[/MENTION] is totally right, the West Country is the best!

Welcome to GS Smile

Axle: I love it here in the UK, I've already made so many friends (and apparently I have a really hot guy hitting on me) so far so good.

I'll have to check out the West country.

Cagliostro Wrote:Axle: I love it here in the UK, I've already made so many friends (and apparently I have a really hot guy hitting on me) so far so good.

I am from the West Country it's a fantastic place.
An eye for an eye

Cagliostro Wrote:Axle: I love it here in the UK, I've already made so many friends (and apparently I have a really hot guy hitting on me) so far so good.

I wonder what advice one would have to move to the UK from the US...

Perhaps you (and many of the other here) have some insight...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Why do you want to move out from US if you don't mind me asking.. I was planning to move to UK or US but I heard that it's hard unless you got a job offer and someone is willing to sponsor you.

Or you could come and live in Australia....it is exactly like the UK and USA...but heaps better....unless you fancy sheep, then New Zealand is your cup of tea.