Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is he gay?
Monkeyman:) Wrote:...Now thats poetry! ...
In your head, maybe, but it is rather substandard doggerel. The ideas are crudely expressed, the spelling unchecked and it scans poorly. Sadly, the sentiments you seem to be trying to express are also grossly inaccurate. Your "poem" reflects a lack of understanding of the nature of love indicating a poverty of personal experience.

Several people have asked you to show some courtesy while you are here. The majority of us have put up with much worse than you for most of our lives. This is a gay discussion forum, please deal with it. Do you always crap on the living room floor when your friends invite you to tea?

I'm very happy to engage in discussion with anyone who has an argument to present. If you have something to say think about it and make your case. The only case you've made so far is for the moderators to exercise their right to exclude.

Would you like a banana?

marshlander Wrote:...
Would you like a banana?

In any case we're NOT sharing any CHUNKY MONKEY with this ape...!!!

princealbertofb Wrote:In any case we're NOT sharing any CHUNKY MONKEY with this ape...!!!

OMG, you two are tooooo funny. I luv ya both Group

p.s. how does one use the multi quote function here???

fjp999 Wrote:OMG, you two are tooooo funny. I luv ya both Group
You are very kind. We do have a downstairs neighbour who bangs on the ceiling with her broomstick (I believe she's a retired witch) when we laugh too much ... actually we laugh quite a lot Confusedmile:

Quote:p.s. how does one use the multi quote function here???
I use a couple of methods. Probably the easiest is to click on the inverted comma icon in the bottom right hand corner of each message you wish to quote. Then hit the Post Reply button. Your message window will come up with all your quotes included.

Often I find it quicker just to use the [ quote ] [ / unquote ] convention - minus the spaces between the characters of course.