Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is he lying?
His he lying about having to go to work? We had an entire day planned out and then he tells me he is covering a shift for someone...I have trust issues. So I do not know if he met someone at the club the other night and is spending the day with them instead or is he really working?! He said we can try on Wednesday he gets out at 7 or 8, to do something. Is he blowing me off or really working? I just hate when my plans get canceled, I was looking forward to them.

*sigh* I believe Bowyn still has his crystal ball. If you can wait, he will tell you.

Just so you know, it's very difficult to live with someone who doesn't trust you. I understand that it is hard for you, if you have trust issues. Just be aware, that this can be a real problem for your partner too.

If you are in doubt, call him to work. I wouldn't do that though.

I must be feeling mean tonight.

Yes he is seeing someone, his ex and their kid (his and hers, a sweet little lass, she has his hair and her mother's eyes - Ah such a blessed genetic combination).

Now do you feel better?

Is this just an insecurity feeling on your part, or do you have reasons to distrust him based on former experiences?

The real question is: why do you have trust issues and are feeling insecure?
Does he have a history of cheating or is this just insecurity on your part?
Without the answers to these questions it's hard for us to help you.

ask him some time if you can drop off a diner or pick him up from work and goto the theater after his over time. get it out of the way before you get fixated on it.

pellaz Wrote:ask him some time if you can drop off a diner or pick him up from work and goto the theater after his over time. get it out of the way before you get fixated on it.

yes i agree. And do it on a night he anounces he is covering a shift etc. Smile

Hello,
Firstly i would like to say that trust plays a very big part in a relationship because without it there is no point to the intitial relationship itself.. Being cancelled is fustrating however in life it happens and if he cancels dont get down because the best thing to do is do what i believe in... See it to believe it... If you hear any words from people how his playing the field well to be honest might as well be as useful as me saying opps i did it again naughty me... I find that in a relationship you glow because your happy and its that glow others will take... Give some trust not ammo to use against u in an arguement xx