Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is it fate?
Is it fate that all the guys named Josh that I have met are complete assholes, afraid of commitment and runs away without a word? Because I know about 5 Josh's and every single one ran away without a word and left me hanging, 1 of them was afraid of commitment and 2 of them were assholes. I recently met a guy named Josh, he wanted to hangout which he never got back to my text about confirming plans for tomorrow. I'm not going to show up at the mall and he doesn't show up. He even said that Sunday or Monday is great, so I texted him saying ok Sunday at like 12:30 and nothing. He's the one who texts me asking what I'm doing or if I want to do something. SO why would he up and run off, like the rest? He said that his life is hectic which is why we didn't hangout a few days ago and told me that Sunday or Monday is good. He just updated facebook, with a quote but I already texted him asking about tomorrow in the afternoon. I just give up entirely on life and men. I'm just totally confused. I don't know why I bother talking to guys because I cannot even make a friend let alone get a date or even a boyfriend.

I know 4 Ryan's like that, and 3 Andrew's.

It's a boy thing Wink

I know a few Richards like that and they are all Libra.
Go figure.Wink2

In all seriousness , we are usually attracted to the same type of person, and we are not even aware of it.
Sweetie , you will find the right one for you.
Bighug

Brb, changing my name to something exotic so no one can stereotype about me! :biggrin: Lol. Just kidding.

For some reason, I've met a LOT of gay guys named Jay. Can't really think of a common stereotype about them though.

Being attracted to men does suck. :\ I don't know what else to say.

yeah. men suck, in a bad way.

... and I thought men were good at sucking... Wink