Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is it good?
i dating a girl and it is long distance relationship. i from china and she from taiwan. we contact each other through online chat.

i am attracted to her and interested in having a relationship. we talk to each other and agree on relationship. but i having doubts. she never tell her family she is lesbian and me too. and she not interested to meet me in real life. but i want to meet my girlfriend in real life and live with her together. with her i think not possible. but she really love me and i love her too. i wonder will this work out i mean we both just chatting with each other and not meeting up. i no heart to break up with her and scared to make her sad. or should i wait longer hoping she will change. i also do not want lose her because i very hard to find girlfriend. i find her after 1 year so she very precious to me.

i scared to meet girls in my country because i scared my parents throw me out if they find out. that why i meet girls online.

should i just be content talking to her in chat and stop thinking to meet her in real life?

i very sad and confuse.

You're still young and if you say it's hard to meet another girl in your town then continue chatting with her. Maybe you both can plan to start studies in a bigger city together, gain some independence and come out to your families steadily Smile.

I was thinking along the lines of what Krysztof wrote. If it's tough and you fear coming out, then stay strong and wait patiently as you slowly become more independant. When you're financially independant, you can come out and live life as you want, hopefully your family will not react badly.

tomatosoup Wrote:i dating a girl and it is long distance relationship. i from china and she from taiwan. we contact each other through online chat.

i am attracted to her and interested in having a relationship. we talk to each other and agree on relationship. but i having doubts. she never tell her family she is lesbian and me too. and she not interested to meet me in real life. but i want to meet my girlfriend in real life and live with her together. with her i think not possible. but she really love me and i love her too. i wonder will this work out i mean we both just chatting with each other and not meeting up. i no heart to break up with her and scared to make her sad. or should i wait longer hoping she will change. i also do not want lose her because i very hard to find girlfriend. i find her after 1 year so she very precious to me.

i scared to meet girls in my country because i scared my parents throw me out if they find out. that why i meet girls online.

should i just be content talking to her in chat and stop thinking to meet her in real life?

i very sad and confuse.
I think you should just stay friends and find someone else it may be hard at first but it will work out good luckMultijump

How long have you two been together? Maybe she just needs some time to get comfortable with the idea of moving forward into an in-person relationship?

If that's not it, though. Then I would think you should try to keep her as a friend, but move on to try and find someone more suited to what you want. You found her... so there's definitely hope that there's others out there to find as well right?