Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is my officemate gay?
I Agree that he is showing some homosexual tendancies, but the rule of thumb, no one is gay until they say they are gay.

He is certainly a very empathetic man and you are lucky to have him as a friend, but until he tells you that he is gay, you have to treat the friendship as just that, a friendship.

zeon Wrote:Hello zed,
WEelcome to the forum and secondly it sounds like he could be however it could be his comfortable in his sexuality and is also OR a male faghag which is a straight man who hangs with gay men... Being the youngest in the office he may see you as a younger brother one who he bonds well with and unless he commits out right his gay or you ask him directly or through views such as something like gay men do my head in and whgen he says why make a story up and see where he goes... l am openly gay in my work place and all the lads call me dear or love even in the view of the public... Its showing his happy in your surroundings but not nessiccary his gay

kindest regards

zeon x

Well. He might look at me like a little brother, but, if that's it, I think there would be more less cuddles, and tickles. If he is a straight faghag, then he shouldn't have any problem with other gay men at work. I am the only gay guy he hangs out with. The others are actually like, dead air to him..

zeon Wrote:as something like gay men do my head in and whgen he says why make a story up and see where he goes...

Sorry, can you explain this part?
I'm kinda confused about it.. Thanks!

Zed, he knows you're gay, right? Just ask him up front if he's into guys.

You don't want to torment yourself with million of questions because of him. Get your answer so you can move on. I know it's not easy but sometimes you have to do what you to do.

If you want to know the truth then the only way is ask.
You think of him as a good friend and so does him. Good friends shouldn't hide their feeling from each other.
Have a heart to heart talk to him. Ask him for a buddy hang out night. A little bit of booze may help.
It seems so hard to do but a decent guy who can takes your breath away does not walk into your life everyday.
Don't miss this opportunity, just ask him how he feels about you and let him know what you feel about him.
AND keep us update Smile

Thanks Guys!
Yeah, I guess I'll have to ask him..
Although I am scared that he might not speak with me after, or we might not be like before.
But I will surely ask.

I'd have to find the right timing when we are alone.
Prolly, when we have our team building.
I'll get him alone.. Smile

Thanks again!
I'll surely keep you guys updated!
Thanks! Smile

Sounds like office sexual harassment to me. In the states we can file suits and have the unwanted attentions of those types removed....

If you WANT that attention, then everything is screaming that he is very interested in you.

Its not like he is exactly hiding his desire here....

Next time you to are alone ASK HIM what he wants.

Stop trying to guess what he wants, who and what he is. If he is in a relationship and you are uncomfortable with all of this attention, TELL HIM.

Chances are he is bisexual and wants a boy on the side. Then again he might have a serious attraction and is staying with the girl because he doesn't know how to do 'being alone'. Either way ASK HIM.

Well.. Looks like everything was nothing after all..
I didn't talk to him. I evaded him. He said hi, and I smiled back. He normally asks me what's wrong, but hey, seems he forgot about me and he's keeping his self busy with work. And seems like were not friends, I don't know how it happened. We just became regular officemates.

Looks like I was just dreaming..
It hurts to fall for someone, you shouldn't fall for.
The girls said, I need a rebound, but..
I'm not much of a player. I aint that hot either to rebound.. Geez. I suck.. Haha..

best thing to do is bhe honest with him and ask him direct

excuse me but r u gay?

Well, I actually asked him already.
He said no.

Sorry Zed. It sounds like he was indeed toying with you. What a bummer. Hang in there.