Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is this abnormal ?
i have a huge thing for getting blown period!! i initially thought it was a passing phase but now i am hooked to it. i consider myself a bicurious person but am scared this fetish for getting sucked might lead to awkward situations

Getting sucked feels good. It's a lot of people's favorite thing. What's the problem? Guilt?

If this is abnormal, then I don't want to be normal. Hehe

There's nothing wrong with what you desire. Smile

You've really got me curious, what kind of awkward situation? I mean, as long as you're not so addicted that you end up getting sucked on the main floor of Macy's during am Estee Lauder sale, it should be OK...?

Adam Wrote:You've really got me curious, what kind of awkward situation? I mean, as long as you're not so addicted that you end up getting sucked on the main floor of Macy's during am Estee Lauder sale, it should be OK...?

I agree I'm interested in these awkward situations?

You mean awkward in that is all you would want from guy? It would probably make it difficult to build a more substantial relationship if the act of getting a blow job is all you want, but I am sure you can find guys willing to engage you in your desire and then you both go your separate ways, no strings attached.

There are plenty of gay guys out there who LOVE giving blowjobs to "Straight" guys, NSA. I happen to be one of them. lol. I wouldn't worry about any complications or awkward situations as long as you're honest about what you want from the beginning. Craigslist seems to work, but be careful for creepy weird murderers.

I think you have ALOT of company. The nice thing about letting a man giving you a BJ...they probably love doing it a lot more than many females...and since they have a cock...they know what to do with one

[Will friends of mayursssh please make an orderly line to the left. The owners of the empty warehouse next door have agreed to provide further waiting room.]

No, OP, there is nothing wrong with it. Some guys like it, as stated above. Just be very safe, healthy, and considerate. Be upfront about what you prefer and avoid taking advantage of innocents.

If by awkward situations you mean further developments, well you will just have to deal with things as they happen. Everyone else does.

PS--Those Estee Lauder sales are awful. Avoid them.
I bid NO Trump!

Adam Wrote:You've really got me curious, what kind of awkward situation? I mean, as long as you're not so addicted that you end up getting sucked on the main floor of Macy's during am Estee Lauder sale, it should be OK...?

Should be ok in Bergdof's though

RoflRoflRoflRoflRoflRofl

ObW
X