Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is this normal
After anal sex ,like 1-2 days is it normal to hurt when you go to the bathroom???

Hmmm. Probably not. What does the pain feel like? It could be that you have a tear.

If it's intense unbearable pain that isn't going away obviously no it's not normal, but if you're just sore it's probably normal. I really can't answer this question for you, this is something someone who can see you, like a doctor, can answer.

If it's just sore, I wouldn't be too worried and you can probably be sure you'll recover. In fact it would probably be a problem if you weren't sore and in pain, as that's normal. Be sure not to eat anything that will make you constipated though (or have the runs either).

Don't be afraid of the ER if it gets too bad either, people in the ER have seen stranger medical problems than sex and frequently at that... but hopefully you won't have to do that.

larafan25 Wrote:Hmmm. Probably not. What does the pain feel like? It could be that you have a tear.

There isnt any blood the pain is more like a discomfort than anything like a throbbing , no stinging feeling.

Woollyhats Wrote:If it's intense unbearable pain that isn't going away obviously no it's not normal, but if you're just sore it's probably normal. I really can't answer this question for you, this is something someone who can see you, like a doctor, can answer.

If it's just sore, I wouldn't be too worried and you can probably be sure you'll recover. Be sure not to eat anything that will make you constipated though (or have the runs either).

Don't be afraid of the ER if it gets too bad either, people in the ER have seen stranger medical problems than sex and frequently at that... but hopefully you won't have to do that.

Thanks probably just sore i hope ,omg i cant go to er like, 3 people in my family work there .

austin Wrote:Thanks probably just sore i hope ,omg i cant go to er like, 3 people in my family work there .

Just remember, you can go to the ER in the next town; not all that far if you're in Virginia, I don't know about other Martinsvilles in other states.

Woollyhats Wrote:... In fact it would probably be a problem if you weren't sore and in pain, as that's normal...
Sorry to contradict, but that really doesn't sound normal :eek:

Hmmmm...

I'm not medically qualified, but I think this may need some intervention from someone who is.

Maybe you just need more fibre in your diet or you may subconsciously make your body hang on to what it's trying to lose just in case it hurts, so the stool becomes becomes bigger/harder/more impacted and then when you do go, it feels like you're passing something the size of Japan!

Try a little, and I do mean a little, laxative.

Also, when you're having anal sex, does he simply go for it or does he spend time relaxing things down there with finger action? Sphincters are rings of muscle designed to keep things in or out and to gradually relax and open gently. You don't pound at the front door with a battering ram, you knock and wait for it to be opened - see where I'm going on this?

Try those suggestions and if they don't work see a health professional.

Good luck!

One of the things I would ask is how often do you have penetrative sex, and erm, what with (you'd be surprised is all I can say...) Did you use plenty of lube?

ObW
X

I only hurt one time but that was just one night and in the morning I was fine. Maybe you need a more sensitive lover who is as aware of your body as he is his own, i think vigilias summed it up " you dont pound at the door with a battering ram" This is just not right. But what do some guys care! They dont! You shouldnt have to tell them this, they should just know. Its not always an age thing either and straight type men are the worst. I wasted 2 years of life with a selfish lover before i met someone who was so more sensitive