Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
its a start
so i came out to a site im very active on

started with a debate of the week on gay marriage

sorry if this is advertising if it is ill post it to a paste bin but it wont be orginised

DOTW #5 - Page 2 - InsomniacGamerZ.net

then my friend made me this thread

NO HAX! SNOW'S SECRET. - InsomniacGamerZ.net

irl will be way harder
hell this was even hard for me

hey

its def a start, and by no means should you rush in to real life coming out because of this. i would say the first post, where u outed yourself, that i think ppl were running maybe abit high off of personal feelings for the topic, and you're lucky that at that time they didnt be brash with you. the second post, devoted to your secret.... well i would wonder why u even want that up!? but it has got you abit of support, so hopefully everyone does stay true to their words on that post.

all the best to you, dont rush, and u always have the forum =]

lol well the thread idea came from this one
Scilster's Darkest secrets! revealed!!!!!!!!!not hax - InsomniacGamerZ.net
i thought it would be funny

And i know all those posters on DOtw and they wouldnt flame me
because i would win

and i guess i needed some sorta proof because it started out as a joke then no one believed me XD

There is a problem with coming out gay in a debate. Years ago...I think it was 1999 that I joined...I was on a huge political debate board and I made the mistake of being openly gay...I found out that I became categorically marginalized and instead of having MY viewpoint...I was constantly characterized as having the "gay viewpoint". grrrrrrrrrrrrr I made it clear I spoke for no one but myself but the more effective I was in debate the more they marginalized me as a defense I suppose...very annoying.

It was still worth it...fight the good fight snow!

I aww'd at some of those posts in the second topic. And yeah, it's a start, it was really hard coming out to one of my friends the first time (I ended up telling her so many false secrets instead of my actual secret until I decided that I was being ridiculous and finally said told her) but after I did, the second time was much easier. I guess it's one of those things you have to take baby steps with.

I cant understand 90% of what is being said on that site :confused: Am I right in thinking that things went well?

juk Wrote:I cant understand 90% of what is being said on that site :confused: Am I right in thinking that things went well?

yeah there alot of young people

and yes things went good :biggrin:

Snow Wrote:yeah there alot of young people

and yes things went good :biggrin:

I am officially old Cry If anyone wants me I will be in my nursing home Wink

Glad it went well for you snow Confusedmile: Confusedmile: Confusedmile:

Snow, honey, I guess that board is your charitable work?

Quote:I don't hate gay people, but ...
You don't see male dogs trying to stuff another male dogs ass ...
but (homesexuality) is a prooven mental illness ...
What can we accomplish with less people that can reproduce naturally? ...
Good luck with that Wink

Congratulations on the support you received though.

marshlander Wrote:Snow, honey, I guess that board is your charitable work?

Good luck with that Wink

Congratulations on the support you received though.

Yea Tongue theres alot of cool people on there

alot of immature people tho
i still think alot of people dont believe me since i act like 99% straight and theyve olny met the flamboyant type of gay guys :mad:

ive made a question thread for them XD
Ask Snow anything - InsomniacGamerZ.net