Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
jonah Mowry
has anyone watched whats happening with this kids videohe has been self cutting himself since i think 1 grade because of name calling and bullying andtalking about killing himself
the reactions to it are quite good
and also did you see the lady politation lose it when th little kid told her my momies gay but sanyway on utube the title is "whats going on" by jonah mowry
abut this might even start another movement infavor of homos
anon u tube there you find responses to his video sorry my cursor goes where it wwants and rewrites over where i already typed but look carefully all info is there no way can i give the address or make a link but its something you might want to see .

I'm a blubbering mess after watching that...YOU MUST WATCH IT...with klennex of course...I just wanted to reach through the screen and hug the kid, I know you will too.

Thanks Oldster

Oh that poor child , this really broke my heart , I'm a crying mess.

OMG...How do you stop crying? Jonah broke my heart...I just want to hug him and protect him.

I saw that posted on another forum. They followed it up by him posting a remark on that page about 4 months later saying a lot of people at his school, friends, and family saw it and things were going a lot better for him now so I was super glad to hear that!

Here is the message From Jonah that was posted on Facebook 4 months after his video was posted and started to get responses.

Quote:Message from Jonah Mowry:
'To all my friends and supporters,
I made this video 4 months ago just before school was about to start. I was 13. It was a very emotionally dark time in my life. I made the video at 4:00am in the morning; I hadn't been sleeping at night for a long time, too many things going on in my head. I was dreading going back to school and I had not come out to my family yet. Only my closest friends knew. I didn't know how to say what I needed to say. All I could think about were all the bad things that had been happening at school last year, every year for that matter. I just couldn't bare to go through that anymore. I was done being fake happy, pretending hateful words didn't hurt, done hiding it from my family.
So this video was made for my friends that had moved on to High School who were worried for me, to say to them that I was going to take a stand, and to the haters at my middle school that I'm not going anywhere. I am who I am. I posted the video here and told people were to find it. That was it.
My friends were moved by the video and thought I did something important. I was encouraged to upload it to my Facebook page so more people could see it. Maybe it could help someone else going through the same thing. So I linked it Dec. 1st. My Parents saw it for the first time Dec, 2nd.
Then..... all this happened.
I never expected in a million years that it would have such a wonderful impact on so many people. I am truly humbled and truly thankful for all the love, encouragement and support from people all over the world. It's been incredibly overwhelming. I don't know what to say. Thank you so, so much!
Lastly, yes you have seen me happy in a couple short videos replies I posted; I would think that would be a good thing , and yes I do have friends, my High School friends, and I have made friends because when I came out they realized that they had hurt me and that they fealt sorry. The video is real, and true.
In the last few months everything eventually came out in the open, I felt a huge weight off my shoulders; I'm happy, I'm excepted for who I am, I'm more confident and feel stronger every day.
Thank you all, Love and peace to all who are hurting.'
Jonah Mowry

http://www.facebook.com/Support4JonahMowry?sk=info

i dont think i have cried for almost 8 years....so moving. i wish i could tell him that its all going to be alright. the strength he has for making this video.

Yeah same, but from his facebook page, there has been a wonderful ground swell of support and love go the young fellas way, including hi Mum, the most important person in any gay man's life.

Reading how inspired mum is by her own son just warms the cockles of the heart

There are two sides to this issue.

There is us folk who care about this kid and see it as a 'sad' thing.

Then there are others who have nothing nice to say.

I go to other boards such as this wonderful and enlightening site: http://www.godlikeproductions.com/ (trust me that was sarcasm) where the true nature of pure hatred is revealed... yes their behaviors are anything but godlike. I go there to remind myself that the world is not a nice place. These ultra conservative wing-nuts help to ground me in reality.

Anyway, there was a few threads on that board on the same matter and a few on the recent suicide of a gay teen, and they were saying things that make it real clear why so many young LGBT are messed up emotionally.

It is these sorts that don't 'get it' and don't care. They take glee out of causing misery, insisting that the 'gays' have it coming. They enjoy the misery of others.

They do not care that they cause pain, they have no remorse, no pity, no mercy.

I saw it about a week ago and it was touching. Im proud of him.