Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
just a drinking buddy?
thank you everyone. I am going to try and speak to him some more today

Losing hope. I know now that he's gay. But oh dear, I feel like I might be pestering him..

Since your drinking buddy seems to hold the cards you currently would like to see and your past efforts have not produce a clear answer; I would suggest the following.

One of the best ways I know of to find out if someone is interested or not is to make yourself less available than you seem to be doing.

His reaction or lack thereof - should pretty much tell the tale.

If he seeks you out sober - there is your opportunity - to make sure, you know once and for all- how he feels. If he seek you out drunk – well, whatever he says is probably suspect. Unless you plan to live your life like the movie Bar Fly (Google, then rent it), I suggest that a conversation that involves feeling (both yours and his) needs to be had sober.

Based on his answers you may or may not want to continue seeing him - but, now it's your decision what will happen in your life not his and you will have seen his cards; if he does not seek you out - you still got a good look at his cards.

The answer may or may not be what you wanted it to be, but you will have your answer nevertheless.

"Never make someone your priority, when they make you their option"