Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
just a thought
Maybe this has been posted before , but iam gonna ask anywayConfusedmile: what do you think about cologne or body spray? i love the smells of them on other pple , but thats my opinion. i do wear some body spray but not alot ( i don think anyway) and no one has ever said anything to me , i had a girl friend who was in love with my smell, but do gay-bi men like it to. i get so turned on when a guy walks by me and i can smell some sort of cologne on him, women to. so just looking for some opinions.thanks

The only thing I like on a man is the smell of clean after shave...and its gotta be one of the old standards like Aqua Velva or Mennen....and I don't wanna smell it unless I have my nose pressed to his cheek.

I intensely dislike any kind of cologne or spray and I have to admit when I smell it on a man I am turned off to him. There were so many times I was attracted to a guy and when I smelled the perfume all the attraction vanished in a second. I am not sure why but something about it really turns me off. Same thing is a guy shaves his body and pubes.....immediate turn off.

I hate the cheap stuff, old spice and lynx for example, but I love Dolce & Gabanna, very sexy when not smothered init. I love the scents of a good fragrance.

I don't like a clean shaved crotch, it creeps me, but a lovely manicured pubic region just says 'I care about myself'.

I manicure, and I also shave my legs and arm pits, mainly because I don't like body hair and I just feel more hygenic without it...Each to their own Smile

bleh, if a guy walks by bleeding axe bodyspray its very annoying. Its not bad to have it, but putting to much on just gives it away that your trying to hide smell (perhaps that of another man?). LOL <3

well, i dont use axe i cant stand it, lol, smells like air freshiner. i agree with the not shave pubes to, trimmed is fine. i have used the new higher end ( if you can call it that) old spice deo body spray like , fiji and denali they smell good and they arent overly strong. i dont use aftershave cause it burns my face to bad. Confusedmile: