Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
just came out
Hoosierveteran im happy with myself and wouldn't change for the world,ive got a lot of stuff on my plate,i usually give in and have a drink to help but I haven't drank in a week,i don't get drunk just enough to make me cut up lol but yall here have made me feel better and I don't need it to be happy

CCRox Wrote:Cody what a huge step! I'm happy to hear it but sorry it's so uncomfortable and difficult. LISTEN!!!! The hardest part is OVER. She NEEDED to know and hear it from you if you two have really been friends enough that she's let her interest in you be known all along. It's made change for both of you now, MAKE IT good. Go out of your way to express your gratitude and appreciation for her and that you care about her friendship even though she is hurt in it all too. Tell her you will not crowd her as she comes to terms with it and you'll accept whatever she decides and you are so very hopefully she'll stay your good friend because you do love her and don't want to lose that friendship. Then maybe in time it'll be worth the effort.

If not, and she rejects you, it is about her...not you...

That would be sad, but if so, you come here to us!!!!! We love you and know what you are going through and will be here for you. We will even be here for her! Maybe she can become a GS friend or family member in time too! That would be cool!

Use this time as momentum for finding peace and happiness in your life Cody! I am so thankful you shared it with us! Can't wait to hear how it goes in time. Wavey Remybussi

THANKS!!! that means so much,i have almost no family left,i know when I first joined and then quit coming but now im becoming more active,i love it here,im glad I discovered it,yall are kind and im grateful for everybodys advice and comments,my confidence has gotten better,wish yall were local so we could hang outSad ive always been antisocial and internet has been my gateway to the world,i want to get out now and meet people,love all yall to,im literally in tears from being happy,to some words may not be much but to me they mean a lot,me and my dad don't talk and we live in the same house,yall make me feel like im somebody,hes always been downgrading,ive got to were he dosent bother me now,Puddytat

I feel like shes making it all about her and not me,im hardly talking to her so maybe it will give her time to think

UPDATE: im doing great,have even met a few people that im talking toSmile even though my friend says she still dosent believe me,i told her there is nothing I can do to show you,youll just have to believe it,im happy for who I am and love myself,my other friends mom talked to my friend and talked to her about moving on,i still get awkward txt like,i wish you were laying here in bed beside me,i went to her house to build a computer and reinstall windows on it and she kinda pushes herself on me,thats very awkward,i had to leave,i talked her into making a plenty of fish account to try to meet people,dont think she wants to get out and talk to people,i want a friend who I can talk with on a daily bases about crushes and stuff and I told her and don't think she wants that kind of friendship yet,she knows im tired of trying with her,im not to talkative with her,i say the hell with it and throw my hands up,theres only so much you can do or say,honestly im not self centered but ive got to worry about myself and improve myself

pontiacgp Wrote:she knows im tired of trying with her,im not to talkative with her,i say the hell with it and throw my hands up,theres only so much you can do or say,honestly im not self centered but ive got to worry about myself and improve myself

that last part is very true, it's like when us gay guys fall for hot straight guys, you two need some time apart and hopefully she will forget about it or find someone that is available.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

ceez Wrote:that last part is very true, it's like when us gay guys fall for hot straight guys, you two need some time apart and hopefully she will forget about it or find someone that is available.

yepp,thats what ive told her,you are right when we see a guy we like and hes straight theres no reason to keep trying for something that's just not there and no need to keep hoping,i hate to be blunt and hurt her feelings but that's the only way I know how to get it through