Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
just wanted to say
GLEE is back on!!!!!! wooohooooooo!!!! ......thats all lol

lol how is glee btw

Kuma Wrote:lol how is glee btw

its amazing, im a fan i must say.

aah cool i hear most people hates glee because they have geeky people and i remember one time at my job this guy was like glee is for faggots and bitches but truthfully its just a show and if someone like you likes it then it shouldent be a problem and i think its stupid for people to judge people because they like something.

First half felt a little lackluster and too many fluff song choices tonight, but some good moments too like with Rachel and Kurt in the car.

jbrowder24 Wrote:First half felt a little lackluster and too many fluff song choices tonight, but some good moments too like with Rachel and Kurt in the car.

the last one really sucked, and this one was ok...hopefully they spice it up some.

whats glee? haha jk i know what it is but i have yet to see an episode, i heard them sing cee lo greens song "forget you" and i wanted to shoot them all in the face with an mp5k

chicagostyle Wrote:whats glee? haha jk i know what it is but i have yet to see an episode, i heard them sing cee lo greens song "forget you" and i wanted to shoot them all in the face with an mp5k

its not for everyone, but i think people watch one episode and decide they dont like it lol. I say starts with season 1 and watch it.

do you like the show weeds? that is a great show

chicagostyle Wrote:do you like the show weeds? that is a great show

never watch it, the show they played after glee called 'New Girl' was rather funny, so i might have to keep up with that.