Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
kentucky fried cruelty
I heard that pigs are supposed to be actually intelligent animals

Is this true??

fredv3b Wrote:I think it depends what you mean by cruelty. I think that it is possible to produce meat for the mass market without, frank, cruelty, not saying the best conditions in the world just not cruel. That said producers willing to cut ethical corners will be cheaper. So if you believe in animal welfare you need to do your homework about the conditions of different producers and vote with your money.

I hate to be the asshole but here I am

Define the word cruelty.
If you define it properly, every meat manufacturer will meet that definition.
You have to decide
Are you an omnivore
Or are you a Vegetarian
you don't have any other choices

Make your decision.

The entire meat industry is fucked. It's not just KFC. Stop eating meat. Both your body and the animals will thank you for it.

BiPenny Wrote:... I don't have any problem with other people eating meat but I think they should be happy to kill it themselves - if not it's hypocritical IMO.

But thats just me Smile
It's not just you.

Star Twister Wrote:I heard that pigs are supposed to be actually intelligent animals

Is this true??
I'm more of a goat fan myself, but a black pig used to keep my great grandfather as a pet ...

Star Twister Wrote:I heard that pigs are supposed to be actually intelligent animals

Is this true??

'Dogs look up to us, cats look down on us, pigs treat us as equals' - Winston Churchill
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

marshlander Wrote:I'm more of a goat fan myself, but a black pig used to keep my great grandfather as a pet ...

Lol and now a piglet keeps his goat as a love pet... Wink

fredv3b Wrote:'Dogs look up to us, cats look down on us, pigs treat us as equals' - Winston Churchill

My cat looks at me like an equal but cats terned to look down on all life...

Is this true??

Pigs actually come between apes and dogs on the intelligence scale Xyxthumbs