Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
kinda a confession... I know no gay men
does anyone live "abouts" North London, and would be kind enough to show me gay places in london a kind of introduction? I know no gay men my age.....at all....its that bad...

nite nite all x

Im starting to feel like im missing out, the reason for this is started when I spoke to girl at my work...shes a open lesbian from 14 and has been going out and having girls friends and everything for years. I'm 24 only 1 experiance and all my friends are straight..

There are loads of bars in north London here is a link to a list of some of them, but I'm not sure how old the list is so some may have changed.

Gay bars and pubs in North London

know how u feel mate, got loads of friends who dont care im gay but its not the same, im never too keen on doin stuff by myself but there's not much chance of a straight mate goin to a gay pub wi me,

london looks like it has loads of places for u to check out, hope u find loads of mates there n have some fun gettin to know some gay lads

thanks for your replys Tongue

you're in london. admittedly not brighton but its going to have a good gay culture. try meeting friends online. here might be a good place to start Tongue
or other sites...?

good luck!

oh also, after flicking through other threads. why not attend a gay pride. im sure you'll bump into at least one other gay there ;P

lol thanks woodchip50

What do you mean 1? won't he bump in2 1000's at Gay Pride?