Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
kissing
i wish i knew how to

As I've been told it's fairly naturally-occurring and doesn't quite require a technical knowlege...I may be wrong you see, my experience amounts to zero
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

It's actually pretty easy. Just avoid chewing their face off and you are halfway there.

ir never came naturally to me in any way shape or form

Anonymous Wrote:ir never came naturally to me in any way shape or form

cuz you spit and slobber? and bite?

Ewe, kissing is gross, it gives you germs and cooties.

ok to you lot above but i was serious with this

Well, it is certainly OK to be serious about kissing.

To begin with, use he lips and explore for nerve endings in the rea. Careful about too much agression and respond as you are feeling the other person's actions. Make it a learning process and not a conquest.
I bid NO Trump!

with some guys it's easier and with others it's less so. some guys can be quite tense or 'unmoving' when you kiss them. others are more laggy or slow. then with others it's the most natural thing in the world and you're both a good fit. ... and then there are guys with whom it's the most passionate, intense and erotic experience of your life. you could kiss them forever and it's all one big never-ending process where you can't tell where it started or where it ends, where you can't feel it when you fall down on the floor with them while you're kissing them, where you start out with your clothes on and when you come to you're all messed up and naked in bed with that other man and it's all over and it was all because of that one kiss!

Lovelove
''Do I look civilized to you?''
[-] The following 1 member Likes meridannight's post:
  •

Chase Wrote:Ewe, kissing is gross, it gives you germs.

Yes, but then again, so does a mere touch.

I wonder if there could be some game based on it, like, what are my chances to find a person colonized with Staphylococcus aureus. That'd be fun. You could just test in Mannitol-Salt agar for kicks!
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]