Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
kissing
When I was 15/16 I kissed my ex girlfriend a lot. I presumed I was rubbish because it was always a wet, teeth-clashing mess. A. MESS.

Then I kissed my first guy. I didn't even need to think it through... It was so fluid and perfect, like I'd done a masters in advanced snogging techniques.

I kinda just automatically pick a lip and approach with mine like I'd approach the edge of a coffee cup. You gently caress that lip with yours before going onto full-on passionate snog action. Or there's my favourite... The unawares hug-from-behind where you sweep them into a kiss (usually against something like the kitchen unit) and gently smooch with a smile.

Ugh I'm so single right now.
[-] The following 1 member Likes IanSaysHi's post:
  •

IanSaysHi Wrote:When I was 15/16 I kissed my ex girlfriend a lot. I presumed I was rubbish because it was always a wet, teeth-clashing mess. A. MESS.

Then I kissed my first guy. I didn't even need to think it through... It was so fluid and perfect, like I'd done a masters in advanced snogging techniques.

I kinda just automatically pick a lip and approach with mine like I'd approach the edge of a coffee cup. You gently caress that lip with yours before going onto full-on passionate snog action. Or there's my favourite... The unawares hug-from-behind where you sweep them into a kiss (usually against something like the kitchen unit) and gently smooch with a smile.

Ugh I'm so single right now.

Yeah, I have very similar experiences to that. With a guy, it just felt natural. I didn't even think about techniques. It just came naturally.

Ugh, I miss it.

[MENTION=22727]Cridders88[/MENTION] D-d-d-do you wanna go to prom with me?

IanSaysHi Wrote:[MENTION=22727]Cridders88[/MENTION] D-d-d-do you wanna go to prom with me?

Haha, sure Smile. I have to warn you though, I dance very awkwardly.

God, I remember prom. My date was a girl. We didn't even dance. Just sat down on a table together and didn't even speak all that much. Says it all really.

Has a older gent who as not kissed anyone my point of view is i am unsure i will know what to do if the time ever comes for me. I just do not have any idea of what to do and that is shameful for me.

IanSaysHi Wrote:[MENTION=22727]Cridders88[/MENTION] D-d-d-do you wanna go to prom with me?

Cridders88 Wrote:Haha, sure Smile. I have to warn you though, I dance very awkwardly.

God, I remember prom. My date was a girl. We didn't even dance. Just sat down on a table together and didn't even speak all that much. Says it all really.

[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

Cridders88 Wrote:God, I remember prom. My date was a girl. We didn't even dance. Just sat down on a table together and didn't even speak all that much. Says it all really.

You did me one better.

I was forced to go by mom, who was still hoping I'd turn around from this anti-social streak of mine.

Did not bother to take anyyone, I got into a bit of a fight with 2 guys I hated and then I just spent the rest of the night drinking, for once.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Anonymous Wrote:Has a older gent who as not kissed anyone my point of view is i am unsure i will know what to do if the time ever comes for me. I just do not have any idea of what to do and that is shameful for me.

You will. Like most guys have said, it comes naturally.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

don't worry op, I never had a real kiss either, just a few pecks on the lips with a guy I was "experimenting" with. Confusedexy-kisses-smiley-
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

I imagine when i get to my first kiss i will have to push away as due to my age and not knowing what to do ill make a mess.