Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
kissing
Cridders88 Wrote:Haha, sure Smile. I have to warn you though, I dance very awkwardly.

God, I remember prom. My date was a girl. We didn't even dance. Just sat down on a table together and didn't even speak all that much. Says it all really.

Hey don't worry. Proms didn't even start at my school until a few years after I'd left.

We don't have to dance anyway. Well not until I've drunk too many vodka shots then I just get up and go for it.

I didn't really enjoy kissing yet. I find exchange of body liquids quite gross.
Like I'd never let anyone drink out of my bottle and then take it for myself again.
I guess I'd really have to love a guy until I can enjoy it...

Insertnamehere Wrote:You did me one better.

I was forced to go by mom, who was still hoping I'd turn around from this anti-social streak of mine.

Did not bother to take anyyone, I got into a bit of a fight with 2 guys I hated and then I just spent the rest of the night drinking, for once.

Lol, still sounds better than mine. As I was 16, there was no alcohol there and I was far too much of a goody two shoes back then (oh how things have changed!) to smuggle any in. Therefore I just sat there and listened to the DJ playing the same 5 cheesy songs on loop. I have never felt so much resentment to the Cha Cha Slide as that night.

The after party was much better though.

IanSaysHi Wrote:Hey don't worry. Proms didn't even start at my school until a few years after I'd left.

We don't have to dance anyway. Well not until I've drunk too many vodka shots then I just get up and go for it.

I wish they hadn't! Mine was a disaster lol.

You're like me. Just substitute the vodka for rum and I end up pulling some fantastic shapes on the dancefloor. Well, fantastic in my drunken mind anyway.

Cridders88 Wrote:Lol, still sounds better than mine. As I was 16, there was no alcohol there and I was far too much of a goody two shoes back then (oh how things have changed!) to smuggle any in. Therefore I just sat there and listened to the DJ playing the same 5 cheesy songs on loop. I have never felt so much resentment to the Cha Cha Slide as that night.

The after party was much better though.

Hum....well, only half of us was 18 and that didn't seem to bother anyone regarding booze :eek:

I didn't even want to, but some guy started bringing me drinks..oh well.

Could have gone without the whole thing, I still don't see what was so great about it.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

u don't no how to kiss

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HUGE OBSTACLE TO YOU HAVING A HAPPY LIFE!!!!!

You've never kissed anyone and therefore you don't know how and therefore you'll never get practice and therefore you'll have a miserable unhappy life for ever and ever and ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rolleyes

Aquarius Wrote:I didn't really enjoy kissing yet. I find exchange of body liquids quite gross.
Like I'd never let anyone drink out of my bottle and then take it for myself again.
I guess I'd really have to love a guy until I can enjoy it...

I'm guessing if you really love someone hopefully those feelings would subside. I've never had a problem with people sharing a drinks bottle or the exchange of saliva when kissing. I can imagine it would be quite difficult if I did Sad

Anonymous Wrote:I imagine when i get to my first kiss i will have to push away as due to my age and not knowing what to do ill make a mess.

What has age got to do with it? You are definitely overthinking things here.

Cridders88 Wrote:What has age got to do with it? You are definitely overthinking things here.

Overthinking isn't even the half of it.

He's finding excuses to never get out of his own self-imposed Catch 22 life.

End of me feeling comfortable asking for help in a way i felt ok with, sorry if i have offended people with the way i went about this but i couldnt face being so public about it. Anyways bye