Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
kissing
Northlad Wrote:End of me feeling comfortable asking for help in a way i felt ok with, sorry if i have offended people with the way i went about this but i couldnt face being so public about it. Anyways bye

It doesn't have to be a shameful thing.

Here, I'll do it myself and show you.

YOU ARE ALL TALKING TO A 28 YEAR OLD CLOSETED VIRGIN WHO'S NEVER SO MUCH AS KISSED A GUY BEFORE.

I TOO FEAR SOMETIMES MY INEXPERIENCE WILL MAKE ME MESS UP BIG TIME. BUT I CAN'T REALLY DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT OTHER THAN GOING FOR IT AND LEARNING ALONG THE WAY

I RECKON THAT SOME GUYS WILL BE PUT OFF BY MY INEXPERIENCE, SOME OTHER MIGHT FIND IT CUTE OR SOMETHING, AND SOME GUYS WILL BE OK WITH IT.

WHEN IT HAPPENS I'LL JUST GO FOR WHAT FEELS RIGHT, CAUSE I DON'T THINK ANYONE ELSE KNEW WHAT THEY WERE DOING THE FIRST TIME THEY DID IT ANYWAY.

See? That is pretty much it.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Northlad Wrote:End of me feeling comfortable asking for help in a way i felt ok with, sorry if i have offended people with the way i went about this but i couldnt face being so public about it. Anyways bye

As I've said to you before Dennis, you are not alone here having not kissed a guy before, as Insert has just alluded to. Most guys would not even care about your inexperience. And if they do? They're not worth bothering with. Honestly, it is not as scary as you are making it out to be. The more you worry about your inexperience, the worse you will make it for yourself.

Insertnamehere Wrote:It doesn't have to be a shameful thing.

Here, I'll do it myself and show you.

YOU ARE ALL TALKING TO A 28 YEAR OLD CLOSETED VIRGIN WHO'S NEVER SO MUCH AS KISSED A GUY BEFORE.

I TOO FEAR SOMETIMES MY INEXPERIENCE WILL MAKE ME MESS UP BIG TIME. BUT I CAN'T REALLY DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT OTHER THAN GOING FOR IT AND LEARNING ALONG THE WAY

I RECKON THAT SOME GUYS WILL BE PUT OFF BY MY INEXPERIENCE, SOME OTHER MIGHT FIND IT CUTE OR SOMETHING, AND SOME GUYS WILL BE OK WITH IT.

WHEN IT HAPPENS I'LL JUST GO FOR WHAT FEELS RIGHT, CAUSE I DON'T THINK ANYONE ELSE KNEW WHAT THEY WERE DOING THE FIRST TIME THEY DID IT ANYWAY.

See? That is pretty much it.

So much this ^^

ehy man, dont get stressed out! Smile
EVERYONE was in your shoes at one time, the first girl I dated she kept wanting to kiss me and I would give a peck on the lips or cheek Smile. Finaly I had to explain to her I did not know how to kiss.
She thought it was cute (i think) and we just started kissing.

ADVISE, take their lower then upper lip between yours, apply a little suction then let it slip as you move your head alternateing between lips.
As far as the tongue goes, thats a little more complicated to explain id suggest being moderate as you can, notice how THEY do it, then try to mimic them this will give you an idea of how to performa and at what speed. think of it as a dance (let them lead), but an easy one. You will have it figured out after one make out session then once your comfortable with it, ramp things up IE gently bite and pull their lips for a second before releasing every now and again.

key to not do
stick your tongue down their throat
drool all over them, so swallow regularly
engage with nasty mouth, keep it clean and perhaps before a planned kiss pop a piece of gum in.

Its scary at first,,, then you do it and the hormones kick in and you stop worrying soo much and relax and it happens rather naturally. Smile

in my humble experience, guys kiss very differently from girls

there's a masculine energy thing going on...

a guy I'm seeing, he and I kissed for like a long time... there was definitely energy going back and forth

years ago I wouldn't have believed this, but I got more hot holding each other making out than more graphic sex might have been

different strokes for different folks
[-] The following 1 member Likes strider65's post:
  •

you might find that it feels right...

if it doesn't feel comfortable, do yourself, *and the other guy* a favor and don't do it.

speaking for myself, it was a barrier I had to cross. but I did. I had to drop what had been programmed into me and go with my instinct. turned out he was feeling the same way.

I would just say, if you're not ready for it, don't waste someone's time. because I guarantee you there is someone out there for him who is. you may be passing up an opportunity here that you may regret...

or not

don't know. just sayin'

Anonymous Wrote:I imagine when i get to my first kiss i will have to push away as due to my age and not knowing what to do ill make a mess.

just relax, go with the flow, and give a gentle kiss on the lips.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

I went to ROTC in college...

men are taught to fight combat with each other.

making love to each other is a whole sea change...

I just wing it...I've been told I'm good at kissing but I can tell you I don't know diddly...Best advice is to relax...we're not not licking envelopes Drool-smiley
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

I love kissing especially in the shower
[-] The following 1 member Likes ballparkdogg's post:
  • ChadCoxRox