Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"knock knock" who's there "its me your good friend depression"
I often find myself getting depressed for like an hour at odd intervals, I sometimes thought I was bipolar but I don't suffer from any of the symptoms that my bipolar friends had. I think I just get a case of the blues but I'm too prideful to dwell on it so I pull myself out before I can get really "depressed".

Spree Wrote:its just i knew i had it but i could keep it under control and even help people who are suffering from it more but as time goes on i start to feel that my help is just useless cause i can't seem to help anyone anymore and i just don't know how long i can take it anymore.

and i know its getting worse cause the most simple of things like getting up in the morning has become a chore and like i said i don't know how long i can take it.

sorry for troubling you with my problems Sad

To us, there are no troubles being caused by your problems. Your problems are causing you some troubles.

There will be lots of remedies and suggestions offered here. All of us will share our experiences and it will get confusing. You will hear things that work for the person claiming it.

I am here to chat if need be - online and offline.

My experience - Someone broke up with me and Idecided the world was against me, I attempted suicide, depression was diagnosed, two or three sessions with psychotherapist, I moved 3000 miles away, one day 5 years later the depression quite literally lifted. Once I had it figured out what happened to make it go away - now I am old and I have forgotten why. All I know is that since that day, I have lived the best life in the world [altho meeemeeechose wants to arm wrestle me for the crown].

Anyone can get through this. We will get through this. Does it sound like a start?

yes it dose 50plus thank you *hugs you*

by the way i'm a huger just warning you now.

Spree Wrote:yes it dose 50plus thank you *hugs you*

by the way i'm a huger just warning you now.

oh damnit. Really?

I am known as the 'anti-hugger don't touch me' person at work. But now that I think about it that came about because women wanted to hug me. Maybe things would be different if it was a guy .......... hmmmmmmm

Knuddel

probably i don't know really lots of things change for the good mostly when you realize your gay break ups are still horrible but when are they ever good well unless the guy or gal was mean then i guess it would be a good thing.

either way nothings stopped me from hugging yet and i'm sure i can turn you into a huger cause hugs are great Smile

Spree Wrote:probably i don't know really lots of things change for the good mostly when you realize your gay break ups are still horrible but when are they ever good well unless the guy or gal was mean then i guess it would be a good thing.

either way nothings stopped me from hugging yet and i'm sure i can turn you into a huger cause hugs are great Smile

If you are half as cute as Charlotte, and have them big lovable mitts, then I could possibly get used to hugs.

i may not be as cute her but i can say that people i have hugged either sad or not always say that i have the best hugs Smile

I am currently experiencing mild depression related to anxiety. I just try to focus on things that make me feel normal, or happy... it passes eventually.

the depression or the stuff?

Banana....