Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
l got a Kitten.... And....
HIS A LITTLE BASTARD!!!!!!

Yes i know his a bastard lol...

Nah not really his a little bundle of joy except he meowed loads since we left his mother as he had his last feed... I felt so guilty and yesterday all he did was cry and cry and cry yet when i got home my bitch whos reared two litters with one pup kept did her motherly momejnts by pushing the kitten onto his back and licking his bits to make him go toilet she cuddled up with him last night and today shes protected his food from her son and growled at him big time... His eight weeks old and already used his litter tray, clawed my leegs to pieces, spent the night on the bed with the dogs and woke me and my ex up six times in the night crying and today.... Im knackered but his still got energy!!!!

Do many animals cry for their mums as my dogs never did well one didnt have a choice as he was kept and is close to his mum

Kindest regards

zeon x

Anyone know also why a cats tounge is sand paper and a dogs isnt??? What purpose does a rough tounge serve other than probably a sore arsehole when cleaning?

The cat's tongue is adapted to be able to gather moisture out of shallow puddles, it's an adaptation to living in arid conditions, and may be linked to the desert origins of the domestic cat. Although, the cat was domesticated somewhere in South-East Asia from a close relative of wild desert and mountain cats.

They also have high tolerance for increased body heat and are efficient at conserving water loss (like concentrating their urine), both are adaptations to arid conditions like the tongue.

Thanks for the info.. Its the first cat ive had since moving out of home so re learning again