Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
leave me alone...
I'm sorry but I'm sick to death of people telling me I need to go fucking pubs and clubs!!

I've tried it and I don't like it, my mum and dad used to go clubbing and all that and they think I should be doing it because thats what people do WHAT A BULLSHIT EXCUSE!!
My brother and sister nag me about not going drinking, it just gets tiring after a while.

Seriously the way bindge drinking has gone shouldn't I be encouraged not to drink, I'm fucking sick of people nagging me to go out clubbing.

I'm quite happy chilling out on the pc, watching some tv or having a nice soak in the bath.
Getting wankered is not very appealing, or being around people drinking.

Hope you all have a good new year Roflmao

Well, for what it's worth, I don't go to pubs 'n clubs babe, and people used to gently nag me about it and it got them nowhere either ... I tried it when I was younger (in my early 20's to be precise), and it just really didn't gel with me - I felt awkward and couldn't settle and people kept getting all lairy when they'd had too much to drink and I just found it really tense and ... not me basically Confusedmile:.

I'm the same as you - happy in my own surroundings, doing my own thing ... so my advice is, do what makes you happy :biggrin:.

Life carries on regardless, and you won't be shy your share of fun, frolics, opportunities and experiences, both good AND bad, simply by virtue of not going out clubbing and/or drinking.

Bighug.

Happy New Year !!

xxXxx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Just do whatever you want whenever you want. Nothings gonna matter when you're rotting in the cold dark ground.

Shadow Wrote:Well, for what it's worth, I don't go to pubs 'n clubs babe, and people used to gently nag me about it and it got them nowhere either ... I tried it when I was younger (in my early 20's to be precise), and it just really didn't gel with me - I felt awkward and couldn't settle and people kept getting all lairy when they'd had too much to drink and I just found it really tense and ... not me basically Confusedmile:.

Luxhello Thanks shadow, thats exactly how I felt. Confusedmile:

I dont understand why people would nag you about going to bars/clubs to drink... I might understand about needing to socialize but it is just insane to nag you about drinking... what fucking idiots, sorry to be so forward Remybussi

You could always do what my quieter friends do - go out, but get there early and/or find a seat and just watch people (usually me) making complete twats of themselves. Personally going clubbing is my way to just cut loose. I get howlin drunk and dance like noone can see me and it feels fantastic. The trick is learning how to keep that fuzzy, happy stage of drunk going for the whole night. Plus if you've been drinking you can reward yourself with nasty drunk food (chips, cheese and macaroni. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm) and tis socially acceptable. People who eat kebabs sober in this country have issues.

None of that is to say there's anything wrong with not going out hon, but maybe you could try being a watcher when you're out?? And you don't need alochol to have a good time out. My friend Ellen-Ayesha is a muslim and thus doesn't booze. And she cuts it loose even more than i do when she's clubbing. Whatta night out...

Gist is, do what you wanna do. You knows what you likes Confusedmile:

sox-and-the-city Wrote:... People who eat kebabs sober in this country have issues...
Rofl

LOL Nick, too damn right.

Mind you, I've never yet been drunk enough that eating a kebab's been an enjoyable experience, and I've drank myself unconcious more than once - personally think there should be a kebab embargo put in place, horrible creations that they are.

But as for the original post, whatever you enjoy doing is entirely what you should do, but I would suggest that the same respect is shown for people who enjoy going out and clubbing and getting rat-arsed when the mood takes them - much as your choice to have a quieter way of spending your time should be respected by the other side of the coin. =)

Ky xx

Woolfe Wrote:Mind you, I've never yet been drunk enough that eating a kebab's been an enjoyable experience, and I've drank myself unconcious more than once - personally think there should be a kebab embargo put in place, horrible creations that they are.

I second that. The drunk stories you've read on here are only the beginning of what alcohol has led me to believe is a really good idea and never once has it pointed me in the driection of a kebab. And i once at cloves by themselves when i was drunk and high... eugh.

The human capacity for alcohol-related insanity is truly, believe me, infinite.

Heh in the interests of common decency and maintaining some level of self-respect, I'll keep the worst of stories to myself, at least in the public domain...

xx