Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
leave me alone...
Wide road, tree was on the crossing island bit, I'm not in the business of causing car crashes.

As for the car, I could justify it by pointing out that the upper-middle classes piss on us proles from a great height, and that exacting a small revenge would be a symbolic victory - but I'm just going to admit I was thoroughly drunk and showed a disgusting disrespect of another's vehicle.

Not overly bothered, mind you, seeing as it was just starting to rain at the time anyway.

Anyway, my point was that however you choose to spend your time, and so long as it's not doing damage to anyone else, then respect should be shown for the individual right to choose what they do. I have every respect for people who prefer to sit in every night, watch tv and drink tea if that's what they enjoy, whether or not I agree that I'd enjoying doing the same thing.

I have no time, however, for holier-than-thou attitudes from anyone towards people who choose to go out, get twatted and get up to all sorts of mischief, presuming said mischief was not to the detriment of others - which was the point I was making in my last reply.

[COLOR="Purple"]hoping youre accurate about all the mischief of said evening...

I agree with ya about respecting ones right to live as they please as long as doing no harm... but then one has to think about themselves and hope ya never need a liver biopsy to show the state of a failing liver, or a transplant or two or three. Moderation has always been something I believe in. Seems to me ya can only get sooooo pissed or doped or full of tea then the rest is just pointless debauchery (no problem with that either, every once in a while) :redface: [/COLOR]

I'm with you, I much prefer a night in with a bunch of mates than a night out with a bunch of who-knows-who, tis more selective. Not saying I don't have fun out, but as long as I only bother a few times a year it stays fun.

Plus the beer's cheaper and we can smoke indoors...

marshlander Wrote:Maybe I'm just old-fashioned, but I can't help thinking I'd have trouble respecting someone who left dangerous hazards in the road and then pissed on my car :frown:

I agree with you Marsh, thankfully not everyone is like that Confusedmile:

Star Twister Wrote:Right let me slightly stick up for people that actually like going out and enjoying themselves. Whilst I did not comment on Cardy's initial comment, there was just no need to as he has an opinion and is entitled to it. Yours on the other hand is a little severe.........

Not everyone that frequents public houses or clubs are "pissed headed alcoholics" some are however "drug fucked twats" and some "just go out for a good time", I have met many a happy person in a pub or a club without being two of the earlier........

I agree with Cardy that he should be annoyed that he gets pestered by his friends to going out "ALL" the time, he is just voicing his opinion......

You are kinda contradicting yourself here......

You don't like going out yet you go out to places that you are not happy being in.....

We all like our own space and we can have that in a public space and enjoy others company.

It really isn't a question of "fuck the rest of them"

That's not what this whole thread was about

I hope you are okay Greg (please let me get part right)
Try not to post so angrily, cause that is what it sounds like.......

Much love mate

xxxxxx

Jamie

Hiya Jamie,
Sorry if that sounded a little too harsh when i wrote it i was a wee knackered from recent events and whatnot else.. I guess im going on experience in our town which you would be aware of in places like XY&Z of the pubs up st james st where its same old faces same old dramas same old so n so's y'no its not ment as a personal thing just an expressed view.. Least ya made me aware of it Smile Now im lost on my thought what i was gonna reply lol.......... *thinks*

*still thinking and rewinding*

*remembers*

Oh a bug hug is a hug but instead of it being a tiny one its a massive one like a wasp hugging an ant (minus the sting)...

Sorry if i offended anyone i didnt mean to brain was stuck in a different gear and had a few days of fights lol

Kindest regards

zeon xxxxx

I don't think you offended any one sweet pee, I just thought it was a very angry post and was hoping you were okay Remybussi

Glad that you are xxx

I know what you mean about Brighton though, it does seem to have its fair share of dramas lol there's one going on now with all the venues bickering with each other Confusedmile:

Oh well, the place would be boring if everything was hunky dory I guess

Speak soon babe

xxxxxx

hehe indeed hunni brighton is great for those lol.. Mind you as you know and I know i also have a horrible habit of speaking mind and thinking after (its only the fact you and J were there that night i didnt go mad at the poor guy in ldn lol) and i thought i might have accidentally had a speak my mind moment for a second which i was hoping ti wasnt

well keep safe all

zeon x

((((((HUGS))))))

<<<hugz bk>>