Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
leave me alone...
Life is to short to do any thing that you are not interested in.
Enjoy life to the fullest your way.

Woolfe Wrote:Lol I can now say, without a doubt, that drinking in a pub that chucks out before you're hammered is not wise...

Last night resulted in me and friends leaving the pub at disgustingly early last orders to drink wine in a high-rise car park, relocate a tree to the middle of a road (don't ask), decide that an abandoned house that we were considering sneaking into was haunted, developing a lawyer conspiracy theory, pissing on a Lexus (again, don't ask) and singing strange songs into parking cones while sitting in a circle in the middle of the high street...

And there's photos. :eek:

Where might these photos be located?? WinkWink

That sounds like one helluva night out. Puts my night to shame. We drank about four bottles of wine (Sarah, me and devil flatmate) and then got my dancemat out and loled at devil flatmate (for i dare nto speak her name, lest i put a voodoo curse on her or something in a fit of rage) being too fat/drunk/rubbish to play properly, while i was three times as drunk as her and still playing better than the neds you see playing it in arcades.

I LOVE going up to them when i'm out with mates and challenging them. I lets them has two songs, and then crankt he difficulty up right at the end. Tis hysterical. Esp. when they get violent afterwards, i mean, that's really just sad.

Next time, don't go to a pub that'll chuck you out early, tis just silly. Tsk tsk. *shakes head disapprovingly* Oh and FYI i'm asking, just cos you said not to:tongue::tongue:

CardShark Wrote:I'm sorry but I'm sick to death of people telling me I need to go fucking pubs and clubs!!

I've tried it and I don't like it, my mum and dad used to go clubbing and all that and they think I should be doing it because thats what people do WHAT A BULLSHIT EXCUSE!!
My brother and sister nag me about not going drinking, it just gets tiring after a while.

Seriously the way bindge drinking has gone shouldn't I be encouraged not to drink, I'm fucking sick of people nagging me to go out clubbing.

I'm quite happy chilling out on the pc, watching some tv or having a nice soak in the bath.
Getting wankered is not very appealing, or being around people drinking.

Hope you all have a good new year Roflmao

Hiya cardy babes,
I dont go to pubs or clubs because i am highly clastrophobic and dont like being around pissed headed alcoholics who rely on nothing but beer googgles and a messed up life.. I do go to them at times but only for a hour or a couple of drinks and thats it.. Alot of people think its the norm babes but its not its same old faces same old problems same old issues i am alot like you liking my own independance and space because i need ME time I want me time and in a pub you cant have ME time because some old/young pervert is eyeing your package and dribbling from the mouth and you have to walk over and say look i dont do junk food and if it helps why not take a photo it lasts longer before walking out.. I enjoy my comfort of my own home my boyf says im boring but im not im just a family person who likes to have time at home with family.. You may be the same hunni when ya ready and met the right fella etc and someone ya can love and look after your be alright in life and fuck the rest of them

bug hugz

zeon xx

What's a bug hug like, Zeon? A kiss from the Spider woman?

Woolfe Wrote:Lol I can now say, without a doubt, that drinking in a pub that chucks out before you're hammered is not wise...

Last night resulted in me and friends leaving the pub at disgustingly early last orders to drink wine in a high-rise car park, relocate a tree to the middle of a road (don't ask), decide that an abandoned house that we were considering sneaking into was haunted, developing a lawyer conspiracy theory, pissing on a Lexus (again, don't ask) and singing strange songs into parking cones while sitting in a circle in the middle of the high street...

And there's photos. :eek:

Weren't you cold Confusedmile:

Yeah and where might these photos be Tongue3

xxx

zeon Wrote:I don't go to pubs or clubs because i am highly claustrophobic and don't like being around pissed headed alcoholics who rely on nothing but beer googgles and a messed up life..

Right let me slightly stick up for people that actually like going out and enjoying themselves. Whilst I did not comment on Cardy's initial comment, there was just no need to as he has an opinion and is entitled to it. Yours on the other hand is a little severe.........

Not everyone that frequents public houses or clubs are "pissed headed alcoholics" some are however "drug fucked twats" and some "just go out for a good time", I have met many a happy person in a pub or a club without being two of the earlier........

I agree with Cardy that he should be annoyed that he gets pestered by his friends to going out "ALL" the time, he is just voicing his opinion......

zeon Wrote:I do go to them at times but only for a hour or a couple of drinks and thats it.. Alot of people think its the norm babes but its not its same old faces same old problems same old issues i am alot like you liking my own independence and space because i need ME time I want me time and in a pub you cant have ME time because some old/young pervert is eyeing your package and dribbling from the mouth and you have to walk over and say look i dont do junk food and if it helps why not take a photo it lasts longer before walking out..

You are kinda contradicting yourself here......

You don't like going out yet you go out to places that you are not happy being in.....

We all like our own space and we can have that in a public space and enjoy others company.

zeon Wrote:I enjoy my comfort of my own home my boyf says im boring but im not im just a family person who likes to have time at home with family.. You may be the same hunni when ya ready and met the right fella etc and someone ya can love and look after your be alright in life and fuck the rest of them

bug hugz

zeon xx

It really isn't a question of "fuck the rest of them"

That's not what this whole thread was about

I hope you are okay Greg (please let me get part right)
Try not to post so angrily, cause that is what it sounds like.......

Much love mate

xxxxxx

Jamie

I must go to all the wrong places. I was in two bars last night (one is unusual, two is unheard of Rolleyes ) and had a very nice time in both, chatting cordially with people I know and whose company I enjoy.

Dear Auntie, what am I doing wrong :confused:

sox-and-the-city Wrote:Where might these photos be located?? WinkWink

That sounds like one helluva night out. Puts my night to shame. We drank about four bottles of wine (Sarah, me and devil flatmate) and then got my dancemat out and loled at devil flatmate (for i dare nto speak her name, lest i put a voodoo curse on her or something in a fit of rage) being too fat/drunk/rubbish to play properly, while i was three times as drunk as her and still playing better than the neds you see playing it in arcades.

I LOVE going up to them when i'm out with mates and challenging them. I lets them has two songs, and then crankt he difficulty up right at the end. Tis hysterical. Esp. when they get violent afterwards, i mean, that's really just sad.

Next time, don't go to a pub that'll chuck you out early, tis just silly. Tsk tsk. *shakes head disapprovingly* Oh and FYI i'm asking, just cos you said not to:tongue::tongue:

Lol sounds like a good night none-the-less. XD

Haha I haven't done that in years... may make a pit-stop at an arcade during tonight's madness to do just that. :biggrin:

Lol well see it's our local (by which I mean the pub we frequent most often) and it never usually chucks out early, but it was the manager manager (as opposed to the lovely duty managers) that was on and he clearly couldn't be arsed staying open late, so he just decided to hell with everyone, he'd chuck out at half ten. Gutted.

Will add photos to gallery later on. =)

As for the tree, I'm not really sure tbh... we just found these two abandoned trees randomly sitting in a lane (in retrospect, they were probably christmas trees people had chucked out) and decided they were pretty and being wasted sitting there, so we should move them to the middle of the road so as to keep the festive spirit alive. It really did seem like a good idea at the time. *Nods*

The lexus... well see, we'd managed to work ourselves up into a minor rage at the early closing pub by that point, albeit a laughing rage, and decided that "Ooh, well it wouldn't have happened to a man with a Lexus!"

And then, well... *Unzip fly* "Fuck you and your lexus too, matey!" - and ykno... exacted my revenge.

Amazing how much of this seemed like a Really Good Idea At The Time...

:tongue:

Bring on tonight. XD

xxx

Incidentally...

StarTwister - Was a bit on the chilly side, yes, but ykno... eventually, you stop noticing. I daresay the assorted alcohols deserve some credit in that. Will put the photos up in gallery later for all to mock. XD

Zeon - Thoroughly agree with what Star said, although I'd be a bit more blunt in saying, if you can't respect the people who choose to go out to enjoy themselves rather than stay home, then why the hell should we respect you for doing the opposite? Mutual respect or none at all, matey. =)

Ky xxx

Woolfe Wrote:... Thoroughly agree with what Star said, although I'd be a bit more blunt in saying, if you can't respect the people who choose to go out to enjoy themselves rather than stay home, then why the hell should we respect you for doing the opposite? Mutual respect or none at all, matey. =)
Maybe I'm just old-fashioned, but I can't help thinking I'd have trouble respecting someone who left dangerous hazards in the road and then pissed on my car :frown: