Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
leaving Labels on Ball Cap
I've always wondered. Why do some people leave the golden label on their ball cap? It doesn't really do anything but to tell me what the owner's head size is. So why? If it's a fashion state, why would leaving the label be cool? The cap might look better without the label anyways, and it would eventually peel off, especially from rains.

Because it's the gangsta thing to do. Someone said it was cool once and everyone else decided to be a lemming. There's never really any reason behind this beyond people competing for popularity.

Same reason brain dead morons wear pants around their ankles, hold them with one hand, and walk like they just shit in their underwear.

For the same reason Society says Men have to wear shirts with buttons on the right and women on the left.

Its what's perceived as appropriate, trendy, cool, and a way to tell apart the separate gender shirts. But really, from someone who wears both and unisex, does it really matter?

That's what I have to say to people who wonder about people who wear their clothes a certain way. Does it really matter lol.

Sometimes there's really no reason and if there is one then that's their reason.

Men have to wear suits and ties at work for what reason now? To look professional?

That's judging someone for how they look first of all, cause anyone can be educated and professional and not have to look it.

I know a guy who wears his pants off his ass, the whole "Gangsta" vibe and yet, he's well versed intellectually. And he actually uses a belt to keep the pants up, not his hands :p

I've had to seriously look and wonder, why do people care how other people choose to express themselves outside of them hurting someone.

I personally like to learn, so I'm inquisitive, but really sometimes there is nothing to learn and not every thing has a reason .

:hugs-and-kisses-smi

Lol to the OP.

I wear those type of hats myself and I always peeled the sticker off./

I never understood why some guys who wear'em keep the sticker. I
think it's kind of like to show it's 'original' and not a bootleg?

Haha, now that I think of it. I was messing with one of my old straight
guy friends once and I stood behind him and I began peeling the sticker
off.. but he caught me. Haha, he got pretty mad ;D

Ugh baseball caps....