Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lesbian bar alone?
Has anyone gone alone to a lesbian bar? Any advice?

Yes. But remember I am male.

Have one drink and get out fast.
I bid NO Trump!

Yeah...me too...I am male but I have been a bunch of times. My friend from High School was a lesbian and we were roommates so I went a lot...

I got to go to Mauds in San Francisco and spent a weekend there hanging out at the bar and the flat where a lot of the women lived..I had a blast. It was one of the coolest bars I have ever been in....great vibe and great company.

I can't say though how it would be for a woman...

Well, I've never been to a lesbian bar. Hell, I've only been to one gay bar, and that wasn't even in this country haha but I have been in bars alone. Just be yourself I guess, yeah I know that sounds a little cliché but people are intuitive. If they see that you're being yourself, they'll know that you're comfortable with being there alone, which to them shows confidence. That greatly decreases the likelihood of anything going wrong, if anything the worst likely scenario you could expect is to just have fun without finding a possible date/one-night stand.

yes I have . with my Aunty and her partner ,many times and with all their mates - it no big deal and just like any other bar, music is more specific I guess and we all just have good fun , im sure if someone shows interest then you will notice,

Yes, I have gone alone to a lesbian bar, but that was after attending many times with a lesbian couple that were my roommates. As a gay man, however, it is probably different for me showing up alone than it for you a lesbian, plus I knew I would know people there. When I was single I went alone often to gay bars where I knew few or no people. but I was on a mission to get...well, you can figure it out.Sawink

Iceblink Wrote:Yes, I have gone alone to a lesbian bar, but that was after attending many times with a lesbian couple that were my roommates. As a gay man, however, it is probably different for me showing up alone than it for you a lesbian, plus I knew I would know people there. When I was single I went alone often to gay bars where I knew few or no people. but I was on a mission to get...well, you can figure it out.:sawink:

I LOVED going out by myself...maybe too much. Thing is...I liked to dance and spend hours doing it so I didn't like any company...I also liked to stop by The Stud Bar when I was all done for...well...same thing as you I suppose. There was also this punk rock bar in Palo Alto I loved to go to alone..met a lot of guys there...

I would highly suggest going to a bar aloneThumbgrin

^^^^I loved going to the bar alone to dance, especially the afterhours where the music was so much better and you went in while it was dark and left in the early morning as the bright sun was coming up.

Iceblink Wrote:^^^^I loved going to the bar alone to dance, especially the afterhours where the music was so much better and you went in while it was dark and left in the early morning as the bright sun was coming up.

Yeah...same hereXyxthumbs I remember walking down Haight Street ...when I went in it was sunny but when I left it was dark...and late...and I would be soaking wet and I loved to feel the cold air on my skin afterward....