Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
like camp man or straight-like man or else
Since i am a liitle bit camp, I go for masculine men only. I've never fell in love with a camp guy.. I regard all camp guys as my enemies.. ha

Spray Wrote:Since i am a liitle bit camp, I go for masculine men only. I've never fell in love with a camp guy.. I regard all camp guys as my enemies.. ha

lol is that because they out camp you?

I like "masculine" guys... I'm not really attracted to the feminine behavior, It just clashes with what I like to do and everything I generally like to talk about.

im not 'camp myself (although im told i turn more camp the more i drink lol)

im not really attracted to 'camp' men, i like someone you would look at & wouldnt really know they were gay (if that makes sense lol) not that i have anything against camp men they jsut dont do much for me Smile

I do have a specific type of man that I like. It doesn't need to be masculine or flamboyant. My type is a man who loves and proud of how he is. Who is confident with himself who can show me the ugly part of him and admit his weakness without feeling shameful about it.

SrChulo Wrote:I'm writing this assuming I know what the word 'camp' means. Do people use it in the US?

Anyway, I like manly men. I think it's because that what I strive to be like. Not that I try too hard or anything, but I like a man to be a man. I think i am so attracted to beards because it's something that no matter how hard I try, I just can't grow one.

Absolutely. Beards kill me, I cant help but like a man with a beard:biggrin::biggrin: (And I cant grow one either, very frustrating):mad:.
I am definately not one for femmy. The more masculine, the more attractive to me. I dont think anyone should act someway they are not, but its just what I prefer when it comes down to it. I cant see myself every dating someone who is "camp" (and no, we never use that term in the US. We use femenine or femmy or effeminant. (Sometimes Flammer, but some take that offensive [I do not intend it as such, but just saying]).

I like men tho are a little camp, Not to much though. My bf is liek that he will have certain traits at times but nothing to over the top. I find a lil campiness real sexy Smile