Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lolol
ok im starting to hate the 'word' lol. i was readin over some of my posts here and i 'lol' far too often. i find myself doing it on msn. it means laugut loud, not a slight glimpse of a smile! its overused. but it fills in the gaps. lol!!! do u overuse lol?

Its just something everyone over uses to fill a gap or break a possible build up of tension. But, now you've pointed it out we should all make an effort not to use it as much.... (but then we'll keep putting "...." at the end of sentences or hundreds of Smile or even !!!! - bugger me, we're screwed!)

Ahem.

no i don't overuse lol! lol!... maby i do! lol!Laugh1hey, who are those people in yer signature pic?

XD
is better, i think

lol... I find I do that way too much too!!!!!!! Big Grin

LOL!!!! the people in my signature pic are me silly! Wink strikin sexy poses, iv got another pic in my profile if u click :biggrin:

btw we shud invent sumin new, sumin as gd as lol that will take the whole online community by storm. i bet the poor git who invented 'lol' is regretting it these days eh?

hellocake Wrote:LOL!!!! the people in my signature pic are me silly! Wink strikin sexy poses, iv got another pic in my profile if u click :biggrin:

btw we shud invent sumin new, sumin as gd as lol that will take the whole online community by storm. i bet the poor git who invented 'lol' is regretting it these days eh?
(\__/)
(='.'=)
()__()
that pic farthest 2 the left iz hot lol!

^ I don't see it Wink

the pic did go down further Wink but thats RUDE!! lol

hellocake Wrote:the pic did go down further Wink but thats RUDE!! lol
sorry=)i didn't mean 2 b rude.