Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
looking for friends
hey everybody this is my first post. ill tell you a little about myself of course. im just an average person, im curious about what it would be like to fool around with another guy. ive done it before when i was a wee one, but we never really did that much.now i wonder often what it would be like to have sex with a man instead of a woman. im looking for people to talk to, so anyone interested drop me a line. i can show you some good pictures, if you want them. get to know me! i want to talk to some guys about this, and have my questions answered! PLZZZZ!!!

Hi, sickofthat777. Welcome. Hope you find the answers you seek on here.

Heyhey Smile

Hopefully this here place'll help you find some kind of enlightenment. Everybody here's good for answering these type of questions. Come join us, get involved and see what happens Smile

Hey there, if you have questions you have come to the right place, so ask away.

Have you always lived in Toronto, or did you move there? (I'm the token Canadian on this forum, lol).

[COLOR="Purple"]Welcome to the site.

If ya got any specific questions ask away.

It has always been my policy to try anything at least three times and that goes with sex with men. Ya might get some dude with a big dick who thinks he is some kinda god and lay there like a dead fish...

I have had my sex with women 3x and always found men to be more fun - but then I am gay.

I think it also depends on how open and experimental you are too. Best to NOT have any hard set rules (except to play safe) and be open to the pleasures of male on male sex.[/COLOR]

Welcome To GS. Seek and you may fined what you looking for. Luck to you.

Hey sickofthat777,

Hope you are well and enjoy GS. Were a frightfully nice bunch Wavey

Any pictures emailed to me will be gratefully received Tongue3

Oh please, a girl has to ask!!!

hey thanks everyone. i guess you really are all helpful. i really didnt expect so many respones so quickly. mostly im looking for descriptions about how you all feel about sex with men, like ive said ive done oral before but we were young and i wonder what it would be like to go down on a guy now. you know, when there will be an actual result at the end. i wonder what its like to satisfy a man with my mouth alot...
also if anyone wants to talk more in detail about things feel free to ask for my email. im kind of voyeur about showing people my body and stuff. its kind of one of my turn ons.

i dont want to get into depth too too badly here because im not too sure on the forum rules. i think ill go read them now.

thanks loves, give me my DAMN INFO!

sickofthat777 Wrote:...mostly im looking for descriptions about how you all feel about sex with men, like ive said ive done oral before but we were young and i wonder what it would be like to go down on a guy now. you know, when there will be an actual result at the end. i wonder what its like to satisfy a man with my mouth alot...
This is all a bit strange, really. How can what I feel about the experiences I've had have any real meaning for you? I could describe what I remember observing during early encounters, but, to be honest, you might make many of those same observations if you paid attention to your own body a bit more.

I was married for decades and my feelings about having sex with other men were definitely affected by the guilt I felt at the betrayal I was committing, the purely mechanical nature of the act to which I was driven by forces I could not fathom and the denial that I was gay all along.

Now, having been in a loving same-sex relationship for about six years, I have discovered the joys of loving and being loved. I find it easy to stay monogamous. Living as an out and gay man my life is more fulfilling than ever I could have imagined.

marshlander Wrote:Living as an out and gay man my life is more fulfilling than ever I could have imagined.

Remybussi