Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
looking for masculine gay friends
Anocxu Wrote:Have you actually considered that the original post might have offended some members?

Yeah...I remembered that I had originally answered the OP's request with a little too much attitude..and so I deleted my response a couple times...smirked a little...and moved on and forgot abut it quickly....

I figured since I am too old anyway...and I HATE McDonalds so anyone who works there would smell of it and there wouldn't be a chance in hell we would be friends anyway...that I should just let it go...and I did...

..until I saw this last line of your past...and here I am...LOL

BTW...I also agree with Ryokosha on one point...and that is that his "preference" for friends..A OK with me...because he is letting feminine guys (whatever that means) dodge a bullet...win/win...

Anocxu Wrote:Putting another man's penis in your mouth is not masculine.

Fantasizing Sexually about putting anything pointy in any of your cavities is not masculine.

that is a popularized stereotype and such an oversimplifcation it's not even worth considering it.

it takes a man to acknowledge and be comfortable with his desires and needs. that's what being a man is. there are no rules; there certainly aren't rules of third party origin. a 'real' man knows who he is, and taking dick isn't going to change that in any way at all. if, however, taking cock makes a guy doubt his own masculinity --- that's just a trigger, not the cause; the problems lay elsewhere, not in his sexual activities.

none of the men i've fucked ever turned feminine from taking cock. they were/are men, all the way through.

also -- two guys doing it to each other -- you don't get any more masculine than that.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

meridannight Wrote:that is a popularized stereotype and such an oversimplifcation it's not even worth considering it.

it takes a man to acknowledge and be comfortable with his desires and needs. that's what being a man is. there are no rules; there certainly aren't rules of third party origin. a 'real' man knows who he is, and taking dick isn't going to change that in any way at all. if, however, taking cock makes a guy doubt his own masculinity --- that's just a trigger, not the cause; the problems lay elsewhere, not in his sexual activities.

none of the men i've fucked ever turned feminine from taking cock. they were/are men, all the way through.

also -- two guys doing it to each other -- you don't get any more masculine than that.

I completely agree, and I'm a chick. LOL

Jettalove Wrote:I completely agree, and I'm a chick. LOL

i think this might be easier for women to accept than for men, generally speaking. masculinity can be a very touchy subject for men. and by large, it is a lot more acceptable for women to be masculine, than for men to be 'feminine'. so, that plays into it.

because men are physically conditioned to fuck, to be the insertive partner, than the other way around. since women are physically conditioned the other way around, the submissive sexual role in bed in case of a man is often seen as engaging in or expressing 'feminine' behavior. this stereotype has persisted throughout history. but it is an extremely superficial treatment and the easiest way out of the situation.

and additionally, of course, there's the fact that this stereotype also works the other way around, in reinforcing some guys' masculinity. it is an easy 'proof' for those who need 'proof' (notwithstanding that masculinity doesn't need proving itself. it is apparent). for some men it is a way to assert their manhood to themselves or others, if needed. it should be a clear and evident, self-explanatory evidence, in their opinion.

but i am arguing against this being true at all. anybody who's had it both ways can attest that the line between the 'dominant' and 'submissive' partners during sexual intercourse is more blurred than the obvious insertive and receptive roles. IF there is a line at all. there are circumstances where that is not so at all, when both are more or less equal. not to mention, there is nothing wrong with a man exhibiting vulnerability (if a submissive role is more vulnerable under given circumstances, that is). it doesn't make him less of a man.

and even when we want to get down to the bare physical reality, men and women were both made to be fucked. physically, both are capable of receptive intercourse. ergo, this stereotype doesn't hold any ground whatsoever.

thus it is ridiculous to claim and hold on to such an outdated unenlightened notion already. i think it is used as a way to assert (falsely) masculinity more than it in practice detracts from masculinity. that's the difference, the way i see it.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

meridannight Wrote:and even when we want to get down to the bare physical reality, men and women were both made to be fucked. physically, both are capable of receptive intercourse. ergo, this stereotype doesn't hold any ground whatsoever.

thus it is ridiculous to claim and hold on to such an outdated unenlightened notion already. i think it is used as a way to assert (falsely) masculinity more than it in practice detracts from masculinity. that's the difference, the way i see it.

I'd also add the point that *getting fucked*, whether anal or vaginal, is just completely and amazingly wonderful? Not just physically. It's the penetration aspect, the fusion of two people, the intimacy of act (for both people, but specifically in this context, being on the receiving end of it). I would assume that this partly why so many men like to bottom. And it makes me happy that men are able to experience that too.

Hi there..Butter

SANTADIABLA Wrote:Hi there..Butter

I found the site!!!! Now you are sorprise.
You see!!!!!!

THIS IS A FAKE ACCOUNT!!!!!!!
Do not joke with me in this way, I can do more than you expect, SO, CLOSE THIS ACCOUNT and keep in mind that we are friends but you exceed my expectations .
Actually this is a bad one.

[Image: UoaYz47.gif]