Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
looking for younger boy friend
good day my name is tony from london.ive been in a relationship before with younger guy he was nearly 18 when we meet and it kinda of lasted for 4 years.he cheated on me once then begged me to take him back which i did.but then last year he done it again.i only found out when one of my friends seen himcple of times with anoyher guyin different aprt of town.i was shocked to see the least.anyway confronted him and he said yes.so got rid of him last year.took me while to get over it.no use in thinking of the past.have to look forward now to the future. am looking for younger guy for relationship now 18 to 25.(some people might think am to old for younger guy.thats there opinion) looking for more than sex.its not everything in a relationship.wont guy that i can care for and love in good and bad times.am 100% loyal never cheat period.have fun with.able to talk if we have problems.no point in keeping it bottled up. am necer judgemental how can you be if you dont no the guy.be nice to have guy in my heart again.been empty far toooo long
so hit me up if your interested.i dont do cyber or kinky chat! lok forward to hearing from guy.have a nice day tony x

Kids are usually more open to the idea of sleeping around than more mature men. Kids will also feel they are 'losing out' if they are in a single person relationship when they are young. Life is experimentation and for us gays that includes sexual experiences. You will, therefore, run a higher risk of the 'boy' cheating or wanting to cheat. Blame hormones, blame youth... it comes with the territory.

Mixed age relationships tend to require a bit more maturity on the younger person. In order for monogamy to actually work.

You also have to take into account the general 'rules' of the Gay community where there is a lot of stress still placed on casual sex.

shoguntony I would love to be with u
but am in love, recently i fell in love but my beloved is too far from me and i can just cry for him. My love is pure not for sex only i want him so badly and he wants me too but the distance is a wall between us ... That's why i joined this forum just to kill my free time and make new friends and share my pain and sorrows with other people about my beloved...
Please friends pray for me and my beloved

Many thanks in advance

Regards

Uhh. Hi and Welcome! :biggrin:

welcome to the site

and dang i guess im too young XD

Hey Tony, welcome to the forums!

maybe we should start a personals section? I know it's not that kind of site but there's been a couple of these lately...anyway.

Best of luck Tony, in truth there are many larger dating and hookup sites than Gayspeak, as I'm sure you're aware!

Sil Wrote:... there are many larger dating and hookup sites than Gayspeak, as I'm sure you're aware!
I didn't realise GaySpeak was a dating and hookup site ... until a few days ago when we started getting all these messages :redface:

marshlander Wrote:I didn't realise GaySpeak was a dating and hookup site ... until a few days ago when we started getting all these messages :redface:

eek! >.< me and my bad wording... apologies

I just meant in reference to the other sites, not here specifically. I shouldn't have said other Rolleyes

Sil Wrote:eek! >.< me and my bad wording... apologies

I just meant in reference to the other sites, not here specifically. I shouldn't have said other Rolleyes
I knew what you meant, I was just teasing and taking advantage of possible alternate meanings. But it is weird how we seem to have a sudden spate of men looking for someone. What's happened to all the hookup sites? :tongue:

shoguntony Wrote:am looking for younger guy for relationship now 18 to 25.(some people might think am to old for younger guy.thats there opinion) looking for more than sex

I'm sorry man, but this is complete bull@#&$. You're a middle aged guy. There is no reason for a middle aged guy to want to be with someone 18-25, literally the youngest you can have sex with legally, and not be in it for the young flesh. I know this because if I was your age, there is no reason I'd go after someone in that age range except for the orgasmal aspect of the thing. I don't mean to be a dick, but seriously come on man. You're not helping the reputation of the gay community.