Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
loosing ties
Here are some more places:

http://gayrealestate.typepad.com/gayreal...ood-2.html

Also, the "near town" of Houston, especially Montrose-Westheimer can be nice and very gay friendly. Back in the 90s there were a lot of hate crimes as well as gang activity though I hear it's much nicer today. But if you do move to Houston, try to stay off low ground as it can flood.

There's also Hillcrest, San Diego

Btw, I used to arrange for Thanksgiving dinners and Christmas parties with other LGBT folk and then expanded to others who weren't welcome (or unable to be) with their families and these were pleasant, though I did learn to be sure that people involved who have responsibilities know what they're doing. Like one guy who was going to make the turkey in our pot luck way picked it up the day before Thanksgiving when it needed 2 days to thaw. We had to postpone to that weekend instead. Roflmao

Nevada? Sin city of course, Las Vegas, or Reno, I should think.

sometimes its best to leave certain people out of your life. By certain people i mean negative people. sorry i dont know any places in dallas or nevada. the easiest way i think to lose contact is to just not call them. delete the numbers from your phone and if you have them on facebook, delete them from it.

Its truly sad that more then myself feels they have to move to a completely new area, with nobody just to feel ok with themselfs.