Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lost my virginity now i'm bleeding...
so i lost my virginity about 4 days ago (i was the bottom) and i've been having some bleeding problems since then. my butthole is kind of sore but everytime i poop theres a decent amount of blood and then when i wipe theres even more blood. i expected some type of bleeding but this is kind of a lot. i don't really think i was bleeding after the sex it's just been ever since that day when i go to the bathroom. i wasn't fucked too rough or anything but i just need to know if this is normal or not and if it will go away on it's own.. this is so embarrassing but i really need some advice.

get a check up with a doctor, maybe your partner was too rough on you Sad

Gabbyboy Wrote:get a check up with a doctor, maybe your partner was too rough on you Sad

I agree with you Gabbyboy.

Braz Wrote:I agree with you Gabbyboy.

i agree with you Braz, lol, yes , you should go to see a doctor to make sure evrything goes well....

Definately go see a doctor, I agree 100% with everyone above. A little bleeding after anal is normal, but 4 days after is not normal the way that you are describing it.

Health comes first .... time for embarrassment is later :-) For me it sounds like a bleeding hemorrhoid... you know.. till last week your body used this body-part as exit .... now as entry, too and that can irritate the venes. You should visit a doctor... tell him what happens and let him decide what is the right way to repair the damage. Normally it is enough to smear some ointment on it.... but that is not unimportant because - if you do nothing - it can happen that it become infected... or the hemorrhoid stay there ... and hurt and bleeds every time you have anal-sex....
Confusedmile:

Hi...I am so sorry to hear about your situation and like everyone else has said already you must go to see the doctor ASAP.

I sense a resistance to this though so maybe you could think about it and figure out what might be holding you back from going and maybe we can help you there....

You said you were embarrassed...specifically are you embarrassed to tell a doctor what happened? Do you have a doctor? Insurance? Whatever it is it can easily be overcome and I am sure someone here can help get you past it so you can go and take care of yourself.

well the problem with going to the doctor is that i'm only 17 and my mom always insists on sitting in on all of my doctors appointments and never gives me alone to talk to the doctors because she "wants to know whats going on" and shes kind of a control freak. i don't even know if i'm legally allowed to talk to a doctor by myself. i should probably be honest with my doctor but i REALLY don't want my mom to know that i'm having sex with guys.

fenris Wrote:Health comes first .... time for embarrassment is later :-) For me it sounds like a bleeding hemorrhoid... you know.. till last week your body used this body-part as exit .... now as entry, too and that can irritate the venes. You should visit a doctor... tell him what happens and let him decide what is the right way to repair the damage. Normally it is enough to smear some ointment on it.... but that is not unimportant because - if you do nothing - it can happen that it become infected... or the hemorrhoid stay there ... and hurt and bleeds every time you have anal-sex....
Confusedmile:

Fenris looks like a professor, :biggrin:

nicholasanthony Wrote:well the problem with going to the doctor is that i'm only 17 and my mom always insists on sitting in on all of my doctors appointments and never gives me alone to talk to the doctors because she "wants to know whats going on" and shes kind of a control freak. i don't even know if i'm legally allowed to talk to a doctor by myself. i should probably be honest with my doctor but i REALLY don't want my mom to know that i'm having sex with guys.

Hi boy, you can talk to the doctor that you just bled, dont mention you had sex with guys, he may ask to check you anus to check with have piles , i think you may have a piles, in CHina, there is a saying : 9 men have piles out of 10 men. so go to see a doctoer, dont worry about ur mum....