Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lostprophets frontman jailed for child abuse.
Sorry I know this isn't good news but it was the most shocking thing I've heard, it literally stunned me, the welsh rock band lostprophets frontman Ian Watkins is jailed for 35 years for child abuse with two female accomplices. The band were quite popular a few years ago, I quite liked a couple of there songs, there most well known is "last train home" you will probably know it. Ian Watkins had relationships with high profile female celebritys, its just really strange and terrible, does anyone else know the band ?

I heard about this a few weeks ago it's pretty sick what they did. I didn't know any of there song personally but imagine I have herd some.. And it's probably worth noting that the rest of the band was as shocked as we were and put out a statement distancing themselves from him.

I didnt know that, i know his ex-girlfriend had been warning the cops for 6 years !!!

I guess Varg Vikernes found a rival in the 'Extreme Musicians' contest. The story is pretty awful.

we had a party the other day with friends and we put on one of the guitar hero games and someone read out lost prophets from the songs to choose - everyone one at once said no way...I know this is very controversial so I don't want a debate on it as its just my opinion - why cant we just have the death penalty for these people,, now we have to keep him in relative comfort thx to human rights for these monsters,,at tax payers massive expence

you can read the transcript from the sentencing online , where you can basically find out all the details of (most of) the things he did. i wouldn't recommend reading it unless you have a very , very , very strong stomach.

i hope he doesn't survive prison . really .

I refrained from putting up the details only to say there was children and babies and there's even a recording, its bad. he said he cant remember a lot cause he was on crystal meth, obviously something went very wrong with him because hearing his music it doesn't make sense.

^^ might have tried to make a deal with the devil....

Yeah people do really do those things to make it big.

And to think I use to like this band u.u
Not anymore

To quote the judge: this "plumbs to new depths of depravity".
I loved them, and think the other guys in the band will now have a pretty hard time living this down Sad