Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
love
Right now I just want to say that love sucks
love hurts
love is not worth it

Or does love even exist?
because it sure does not like me.

I am sorry you are hurting right now dlboy.
Bighug

Love does hurt, I'll agree on that. I remember, I never knew what people meant when they said that their heart hurt after a breakup... until I fell in love for the first time. It totally blows! But after the initial month (or months) after, there really is light at the end of the tunnel. I never knew I could ever feel "normal" again after what this one girl did to me, but.... here I am! Big Grin It does hurt, but it will go away and you'll feel much better Smile

But, don't be discouraged! When relationships end, it just means they weren't the one. No need to fret Smile

Had a much better day today now that its clearly behind me but it just does not seem worth the heart ache to keep going through it. Maybe that will change in time.

you said "Love?"

Lord Above!

love is like what fire is to the human race. Its very dangerous and can do alot of damage. yet we depend on it for so many daily activities.

Would you really prefer the opposite.
If you broke up with someone and didn't feel anything then you've just wasted so much time for nothing.
The pain reminds you that you had many good times and have lots of fond memories. Nothing stopping you from having the same or better with someone else.

I am sorry your hurting.

Time heals all wounds. It is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. Etc. Smile

In all seriousness, as with any heartache, it will lessen over time. Just have to wade through the rough times.

Oh trust me. It hurts even when you have it. It hurts me daily. In a good way. I also know it can hurt horribly bad. Just remember that love is about up's and down's just like anything else. We all go through that. it's a universal experience. Keep that in mind and you'll do fine.

Mick