Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
love
I think I would give anything to have love hurt for all the right reasons.

Love is an insanity, and can be confused with many other diseases.

I suspect it is also infectious as everyone seems to come down with a case every so often, but unlike other NICE infectious diseases like Bubonic Plague that simply kill you and get it over with, Love tends to rip your life apart from every angle, and then its not really done with you, no it comes back over and over again to wreck more havoc in your life.

love is complicated and full of pit falls which suck but I never gave up because I knew once I found mr right all the heart ache would be worth it and now I am in a new relationship and taking it one day at a time if it dosent work out yeah its going to hurt but I'll just move forward instead of leting it drag me down I've been hurt enough times to know u cant cry urself to sleep for ever so dust ur self off and live life to the fullest.

Eh, isn't love (just like most things) a double-edged sword with a good side and a painful side? It's definitely worth it though, as cheesy as it might sound, to me love is one of the main reasons I even choose to exist. Without it wouldn't everything be kind of pointless?

Anyways, I'm sorry for whatever happened and I hope your next encounter with love will be a lot more benevolent!

This topic reminded of this song. Pretty accurate when talking of love. And for those of us who hate being alone, It describes how i felt for years. lol

Mick

hey man I just got blown off for a weekend...

it does hurt big time dude, remember what Nietzsche said what doesn't kill you makes you stronger...

his loss, not yours.

ok, now your gonna make me cry...

bluefox4000 Wrote:

This topic reminded of this song. Pretty accurate when talking of love. And for those of us who hate being alone, It describes how i felt for years. lol

Mick

Now If that had not slapped me across the face I would say that almost fits me to a "T" on how I feel.