Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
loveless lovelace
Lovelace Wrote:Eventually thoughts of suicide poured through my mind and there was a point when I stood up and said I'm gonna do it tonight... But for some reason I held back... instead I turned to writing... I friggin' hate poetry, but its the only thing that makes me feel better... unfortunately I left the poem at home... I'll post it tomorrow Big Grin
i do the same thing too

ooh and btw if you wanna talk to me about anything you can hit me up i feel your pain

I wana rush so badly into love. But there is just no one for me to fall for. There is no one who is similar to me. I dress differently to every one I know I use language differently to every one I know. Maybe I should try and be like other people.

It seems when ever I like someone they don't like me back and when someone likes me I'm not into them. It is just one big world of fail it would seem for me. But I hope oneday it will get better. Hopfully oneday soon.

Of course it's okay.

Love will come. I promise. But maybe there IS something about you that might need changing or sumthin...so, as East said, try a relationship with yourself first. Take yourself out on dates and notice what you don't like about your partner, you.
Writing down all you got out of dating yourself will probably help A LOT in understanding...everything. If not, maybe you could seek a psychologist/therapist. He could also help clear things up a bit.

Just don't give up, okay? For some people it's okay to give up cause they really don't have much options and its way too complicated. But not for you. Things will work out. :]]